Introduce Yourselves:

Hey @Marius van Tonder welcome to the forum, this is the best place to help you through those first few days and weeks. I'm sure you'll find more than a few friendly words of wisdom and encouragement.

Stay strong.

Hi guys, just an update. As you can see i've joined about a year ago and want to say thank you to the community for being there whenever someone like myself needed assistance. I can now finally and proudly say that both my wife and I are stinkie free for about a week+. If you're asking how I managed to get my wife off that cancer? Well it was simpler than I thought, insert chubby unicorn tip into juice hole and gently fill her up with Vino's Awesome Sauce (mE-liquid)... ;) We are now expecting our first and will welcome him/her about next year April/May.

Congratulations to you both!

Let's see....

I have been vaping for about 6 months now and I know it's going to be something I do for a long while.
I love the tinkering and adjusting. Messing with both of the VW mods and mechs. I'm a technician by trade, so vaping came pretty natural. Especially with wrapping my own coils and tweaking different set ups to get what I want out of my machine.

My ADV is an asmodus ohmsium with a kayfun5 but when I get home I have a minikin v2 with an aromimizer and a consrv mech with my goon ontop.

I also have a couple other mods that I'll be selling soon as I don't use them. Found the ones that do it for me.

Loving the vape community, most guys are friendly and are always willing to help or lend advice.

Cheers to you guys

Let's see....

I have been vaping for about 6 months now and I know it's going to be something I do for a long while.
I love the tinkering and adjusting. Messing with both of the VW mods and mechs. I'm a technician by trade, so vaping came pretty natural. Especially with wrapping my own coils and tweaking different set ups to get what I want out of my machine.

My ADV is an asmodus ohmsium with a kayfun5 but when I get home I have a minikin v2 with an aromimizer and a consrv mech with my goon ontop.

I also have a couple other mods that I'll be selling soon as I don't use them. Found the ones that do it for me.

Loving the vape community, most guys are friendly and are always willing to help or lend advice.

Cheers to you guys

Welcome to the forum @Brad Sahd
You got some great gear there! Congrats on the vaping
Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) more.
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place

Let's see....

Cheers to you guys

welcome to the forum @Brad Sahd

Hi Everyone

Trishan here from Pretoria.

Been vaping for about 4 months now. Started off on an ijusts. Currently have a smok al85. Looking to upgrade in the near future.

Have spent a lot of time on the forums (mostly reading, not posting much).

This is an awesome community. And have learnt a lot so far.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Trishan Gounden

Hi All,
John from Centurion...

Pretty new to vaping and wanted to save money and the hassle of buying juices i dont like.
Just had my parcel with all my DIY E-juice goodies delivered so will start the "Chemistry" this evening.

I am doing the 12 monkeys Kanzi clone. Fingers crossed it turns out great!

welcome to the forum @John King

Hi All,

My name is Marius and I am from Edenvale, Johannesburg. I started vaping 2 weeks ago after 31 years of smoking and loving it. Last sigarette I had was on Saturday and trying to hold strong :)

Spent a lot of time reading on here before I joined and there is an amazing amount of info and experience here.

Just received my first order of VapourMountain so cant wait to start on them.

welcome to the forum @Marius van Tonder

Greetings fellow Vapers!

Firstly, we trust you all have your vaping devices at hand. ;)

CraNium is the name, achieving the best vape community in South Africa is the game!
We absolutely adore everything vaping and we believe all Vapers can unite and relate with one another no matter the culture. This is something living abroad in the chilly streets of London has influenced us with. You see, we live in a world of many diverse cultures but, one thing is true, Vapers trust in one another. We have seen this and the community it can bring and the people it can unite. We are all on a mission in life but, vaping along our journey and sharing a common ground with others can truly help individuals.

This is our goal because, South Africa . is beautiful country and has so much potential. Let us unite as Vapers and South Africans to create a community that is recognised globally. Why do we want this? Well.. for those whom know and those whom do not know. The UK and USA have recently been hit with heavy regulations which we witnessed while in the United Kingdom. Problem is, that the UK and USA all had time to try and stand against the regulations when they were first brought to surface for discussion. The vaping community did not act quick enough with a big enough force to stop the regulations.

What is the vaping point, you may ask???

Firstly, we were delighted to meet some of the team of The Vapours Product Association at VapeCon 2017. They are also striving to create a vaping community in which we can all stand together, prepare for any regulations and have a much greater chance to stop or, negotiate any regulations that in due time will come and, protect the vaping industry and Vapers of South Africa. Secondly, vaping has become a huge business industry but, remember that vaping has also changed so many lives for the better. A healthier alternative to smoking cigarettes in our opinion, should not act in the same business manner as the unhealthy alternative. We have unfortunately witnessed numerous vape establishments in the UK sell newbie Vapers the most expensive equipment just for a sale, inform them with incorrect information or, no information at all on the safeties, nicotine dosage and usage, PG reactions to certain individuals, battery safety, correct wattage levels for coils and other worrying information that can all easily lead to serious health and safety issues for the vape community and industry. Thus, being a downfall on the reputation of the vape industry and the Vapers that go along with it therefore, leading to heavy regulations for devices exploding, people falling ill, people switching back to the unhealthy alternative and thus finally, having all our vaping enjoyment controlled by the government and I, am sure we would all love that. ;)

So... before your tank runs out of e-liquid or, your eye lids snap the matchsticks...

We would just like to thank you for reading and giving the opportunity to join this forum. All we want is to keep the vape strong in us all and be able to keep enjoying the lifestyle we love, to carry on helping lives.

A really big hello! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings fellow Vapers!

Firstly, we trust you all have your vaping devices at hand. ;)

CraNium Vapes is the name, achieving the best vape community in South Africa is the game!
We absolutely adore everything vaping and we here at CraNium Vapes believe all Vapers can unite and relate with one another no matter the culture. This is something living abroad in the chilly streets of London has influenced us with. Not only influencing the knowledge of our veteran Vapers at Cranium Vapes whom not only, strive to create mouth watering, local e-liquids, of premium quality at affordable prices but, the culture too. You see, we live in a world of many diverse cultures but, one thing is true, Vapers trust in one another. We have seen this and the community it can bring and the people it can unite. We are all on a mission in life but, vaping along our journey and sharing a common ground with others can truly help individuals.

This is our goal because, South Africa . is beautiful country and has so much potential. Let us unite as Vapers and South Africans to create a community that is recognised globally. Why do we want this? Well.. for those whom know and those whom do not know. The UK and USA have recently been hit with heavy regulations which we witnessed while in the United Kingdom. Problem is, that the UK and USA all had time to try and stand against the regulations when they were first brought to surface for discussion. The vaping community did not act quick enough with a big enough force to stop the regulations.

What is the vaping point, you may ask???

Firstly, we were delighted to meet some of the team of The Vapours Product Association at VapeCon 2017. They are also striving to create a vaping community in which we can all stand together, prepare for any regulations and have a much greater chance to stop or, negotiate any regulations that in due time will come and, protect the vaping industry and Vapers of South Africa. Secondly, vaping has become a huge business industry but, remember that vaping has also changed so many lives for the better. A healthier alternative to smoking cigarettes in our opinion, should not act in the same business manner as the unhealthy alternative. We have unfortunately witnessed numerous vape establishments in the UK sell newbie Vapers the most expensive equipment just for a sale, inform them with incorrect information or, no information at all on the safeties, nicotine dosage and usage, PG reactions to certain individuals, battery safety, correct wattage levels for coils and other worrying information that can all easily lead to serious health and safety issues for the vape community and industry. Thus, being a downfall on the reputation of the vape industry and the Vapers that go along with it therefore, leading to heavy regulations for devices exploding, people falling ill, people switching back to the unhealthy alternative and thus finally, having all our vaping enjoyment controlled by the government and I, am sure we would all love that. ;)

So... before your tank runs out of e-liquid or, your eye lids snap the matchsticks...

We would just like to thank you for reading our mission and giving us the opportunity to join this forum. All we want is to keep the vape strong in us all and be able to keep enjoying the lifestyle we love, to carry on helping lives and of course, putting in all our knowledge to keep concocting delicious and safe premium quality liquids for all Vapers a like. ;)

A really big hello from the CraNium Team! :D :D :D

GeeWiz! Now that's what I call an intro!

From your mission it is very clear you came to the right place where we all speak the same language. Welcome, take a seat and enjoy the ride!

Regards

GeeWiz! Now that's what I call an intro!

From your mission it is very clear you came to the right place where we all speak the same language. Welcome, take a seat and enjoy the ride!

Regards

:dancer2:

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming Raindance. :dancer2:

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.

So I have a question. I see a lot of these competition threads going around. And in most of them you have to tag some friends. What if you're new here and don't have any friends on ecigssa? :/

Hey everyone.

So I have a question. I see a lot of these competition threads going around. And in most of them you have to tag some friends. What if you're new here and don't have any friends on ecigssa? :/

Hi @Trishan Gounden - here we are all friends. We are the friendliest bunch on Vapers around.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Yeah, just tag anyone. No problem.

Hey everyone.

Just tag anyone. You will be doing them a favor anyway by bringing the thread to their attention.

Hey everyone.

Welcome @Trishan Gounden
The other guys have answered your question
Just want to wish you well for your vaping journey
Enjoy your stay

Howzit guys and gals,

I started vaping last Thursday to try cut down on analogs.
I bought an eleaf ijust one as it fitted my budget.
I made sure I bought spare coils and juice.
I can't say I miss the analogs although it's early days, but I haven't touched one since.

Howzit guys and gals,

I can't say I miss the analogs although it's early days, but I haven't touched one since.
Welcome @87hunter. Congrats on making this potentially life changing\saving choice. Not to worry if you sneak a skelm one on the odd occasion, after a while the mere thought of how vile they smell will have you off them for good. Feel free to ask, share or just chat in general as you please.

Glad you joined, regards.

Howzit guys and gals,

Welcome and well friggin done.
Very few peeps just drop the stinkies just like that. You're ahead of the game already man, just be strong and keep the faith.

Oh, and enjoy the forum, it's a great place filled with some dodgy characters who gives great advice just wait till you meet them all, they're a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there peeps.

Had some issues getting in but the mods helped me. So I can finally join in the fun.

Used to smoke up to 30 stinkies a day. Then just over a week ago I made one of the best impulse buys ever. Got myself an Eleaf ikuu i80 and my stinkie usage droped to 4 or 5 a day. Still not there yet but not giving up.

The juices kept on flowing and realised that it will burn a huge hole in my pocked. So I already started diy some juices.

Looking forward getting to know some of you and pestering you guys with some noob questions.

Hi there peeps.

Had some issues getting in but the mods helped me. So I can finally join in the fun.

Used to smoke up to 30 stinkies a day. Then just over a week ago I made one of the best impulse buys ever. Got myself an Eleaf ikuu i80 and my stinkie usage droped to 4 or 5 a day. Still not there yet but not giving up.

The juices kept on flowing and realised that it will burn a huge hole in my pocked. So I already started diy some juices.

Looking forward getting to know some of you and pestering you guys with some noob questions.

Welcome aboard @Adephi! Glad you stopped lurking and dived in! :b1:

Back