Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the new members from the noobs to the experts :rock: hope you will all have loads of fun here with us :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@Bumblebabe welcome. Just remember there is always a upside when you know what your @BumbleBee is doing as one gets little things like this then. My "bumblebee" like better and newer gadgets so I get some nice toys as well. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 11
10430920_10203915070018651_6249469323016540734_n.jpg
I am sort of using this gadget now. Tried vaping before but it just did not work for me. Trying it again now so will see how it goes.
I do embroidery and @BumbleBee does tattoos so yes we have a thing for needles :giggle:
I love sewing and making things like doggy jerseys ( I have 5 doggies)

Hehehe :giggle:
That is why I got a new gadget too
men :rolleyes:
Insist on a pink Reo Mini 2.1. Something like this, but in all pink:
dahK0cF.jpg

Insist on a pink Reo Mini 2.1. Something like this, but in all pink:
dahK0cF.jpg
We did look at the "box" option but I really like the shape I got.
So far it works. I am a smoker, and that is it for me. He has a lot of flavors and I have 1 lol
Very simple for me :D

welcome to all the new guys, strap yourself in this is one awesome ride

Most welcome to the forum. And good luck with you journey. If you ask in this forum, all the retailers will jump to tell you if they have stock as they are not allowed to promote their products in the general forums like this one. Otherwise you can crawl their web sites for it. Did see the 134 mini somewhere, but cannot recall exactly where. Maybe another member will point you there.
EDIT: Found a 134 mini here.

Great stuff thanks very much for the help

This is a MVP, you get it in a lot of different colors and designee. The purple one. The silver one is a VTR

Attachments

• iTaste.jpg
    iTaste.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi.. My name is Mohammed Gathoo I am from Harrismith and I've been vaping for about just over a year now.. Started off with twisp but now have FLO and Itaste's and a Kangertech.. Hope to soon get the black hawk panzer with a kraken mod..

Hi.. My name is Mohammed Gathoo I am from Harrismith and I've been vaping for about just over a year now.. Started off with twisp but now have FLO and Itaste's and a Kangertech.. Hope to soon get the black hawk panzer with a kraken mod..
Most welcome to the forum. Seems like Harrismith is quite active on both the vendor and vapers front. Congrats on being stinkie free for such a long time. And good luck with the mech side of things. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all newbees have a super time here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ok so this ecig thing has got a bit more involved since I tried it about 8 years ago.
What is the story about ohms, I see you get different ones and what is better, high or low
Also would it be better to get a vape that can tell you the ohms and watts?

This is what I am thinking so far
Innokin 134 Mini Starter Kit
Aspire Nautilus
18500 1000mAh 15A Battery x 2

Thats it for now but the questions will keep coming the more I read:eek:

Back