Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys

My name is Damian.

New to vaping and so far. I must say that im enjoying it.

First kit is a smoant battlestar with a geekvape eagle tank and an ijoy maxo v12.

Now im looking for my first RDA to see what all the hype is about lol.

Looking forward to building and playing around with different setups.

Have a good one guys

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Very nice @Reddy_D I was looking at the GeekVape Eagle tank today actually, but got other vape things instead. Maybe next time :)

Welcome to the forum, and looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

Good Afternoon Vapers

Kind of new to the vaping world. Been playing around with a few different gadgets. Recently( as in a few days ago) gave up Cigarettes.
Really enjoying what i have learnt so far.
Hardware that i currently have is a SMok stik V8 with big baby beast tank.
Also using a Voopoo drag resin with a Smok tfv12 tank on it. Recently acquired the Peerless RDTA which i really like.

Good Afternoon Vapers

Kind of new to the vaping world. Been playing around with a few different gadgets. Recently( as in a few days ago) gave up Cigarettes.
Also using a Voopoo drag resin with a Smok tfv12 tank on it. Recently acquired the Peerless RDTA which i really like.
Welcome @Jarryd_H !

Congrats on giving up on the smokes, give it a few weeks and you will definitely start noticing a HUGE difference!

That is some great kit you have had the chance to play around with already.

Welcome @Jarryd_H , this is a great place to be. Congrats on you smoke free journey, it gets easier as time goes by. Everyone here is rooting for you and available for support with whatever advice you may need.

Welcome @Jarryd_H !

Congrats on giving up on the smokes, give it a few weeks and you will definitely start noticing a HUGE difference!

That is some great kit you have had the chance to play around with already.
Thanks . Yeah, gave up a few months back and had a bit of a slip. So now its time to try this again.

I really like my hardware, tried building my own coils about a week or 2 ago and that didnt go too well. Lol. Was burning way too hot.

Hi guys

My name is Damian.

First kit is a smoant battlestar with a geekvape eagle tank and an ijoy maxo v12.

Have a good one guys

Cheers

welcome to the forum @Reddy_D

Good Afternoon Vapers

welcome to the forum @Jarryd_H

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

Welcome Damian!

You got your eye on any RDA in particular at the moment?
Well im looking at something cheap to learn on, was looking for a decent clone but still doing my research.

I saw someone advertised a wasp nano at a really good price earlier but unfortunately someone bought the bundle that he was offering.

Will get a nice rda if i enjoy dripping/when im more experienced at building.

Very nice @Reddy_D I was looking at the GeekVape Eagle tank today actually, but got other vape things instead. Maybe next time :)

Welcome to the forum, and looking forward to seeing more posts from you!
What did you end up getting?

The eagle was a spur of the moment decision for me. I went in looking for an rta and walked out with the eagle(still no idea how that happened lol)

What did you end up getting?

The eagle was a spur of the moment decision for me. I went in looking for an rta and walked out with the eagle(still no idea how that happened lol)

I bought the Ammit and Azeroth RTAs :)

Hi guys

My name is Damian.

Have a good one guys

Cheers

Welcome to the forum @Reddy_D
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay

Good Afternoon Vapers

Welcome to the forum @Jarryd_H
Congrats om giving up the stinkies! Great achievement.
All the best from here!

Thanks . Yeah, gave up a few months back and had a bit of a slip. So now its time to try this again.

I really like my hardware, tried building my own coils about a week or 2 ago and that didnt go too well. Lol. Was burning way too hot.
That just takes a bit of practice. Each time you do it, it gets easier and easier :)

Well im looking at something cheap to learn on, was looking for a decent clone but still doing my research.

I saw someone advertised a wasp nano at a really good price earlier but unfortunately someone bought the bundle that he was offering.

Will get a nice rda if i enjoy dripping/when im more experienced at building.

Wasp Nanos are really well priced even straight off the shelf. And it's a great RDA to boot. Save yourself the drama of a possible flop and grab yourself one of those!

Wasp Nanos are really well priced even straight off the shelf. And it's a great RDA to boot. Save yourself the drama of a possible flop and grab yourself one of those!
That's exactly what i was thinking. I have built a triple coil rba that came came with my maxo v12 and that was a success first time round so im hoping i can continue with this 'win streak' haha

Hi Guys

Name is Zak. New to vaping. dont have a device yet but looking to purchase one this weekend. I tried the Vaporesso Switcher and was impressed with it. I'm looking for something that can give me alot of clouds and wont be too expensive to maintain.Any advice on what device i shuld get.

thanks

Welcome @Zako_26 , great to have you join our community. Hope you will enjoy your stay here on the forum.

Regarding the best setup, talk to the guys at your nearest vape shop, they will advise you based on your wants and needs. The Vaporesso products seem to be well received by vapers , but there may be more options that may suit you as well or better. Just remember that with big clouds usually comes an increase in juice consumption, upping your costs.

Hope you will find the perfect setup for yourself. Many happy clouds to you.

Hi Guys

Name is Zak. New to vaping. dont have a device yet but looking to purchase one this weekend. I tried the Vaporesso Switcher and was impressed with it. I'm looking for something that can give me alot of clouds and wont be too expensive to maintain.Any advice on what device i shuld get.

thanks

Welcome to the forum @Zako_26

Back