Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Clinton, I have a Peerless and I have been very happy with it. It is easy to build on and produces good flavour and cloud for a satisfying vape. Air control is also good, you can have very airy or bring it down quite a bit. Due to my style changing it is not in use at this time, and I am looking at letting it go to someone that will actually use it. If you are interested please pm me and make an offer, it's a black one with minimal use.
Hi room fogger. Id certainly be interested as im struggling to find suppliers that have the rda for me. As of now im back on cancer sticks due to the captain being out of order ( awaiting vapeking to replace it with a new one as its still under warrenty). What would be your number on the peerless?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi room fogger. Id certainly be interested as im struggling to find suppliers that have the rda for me. As of now im back on cancer sticks due to the captain being out of order ( awaiting vapeking to replace it with a new one as its still under warrenty). What would be your number on the peerless?

I will pm you and we can talk. Bad news about the captain as well, they are great mods, at least the merchant is working on replacing. Always have a back up!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have been vaping on and off for the past few years. Trying to quit smoking now that I've been vaping but for some reason the more I vape the more I want to smoke so I'm hoping that you guys can..... with all your experience and expertise help me quit. So I leave myself in your capable . I have a twisp cue and a Ijust S and I want to buy something with the aim it would help but I don't know what. Have seen and tried so many mods but still unable to make the right choice...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Welcome @hot.chillie35, the thing that worked for me was using the highest nicotine liquids I could get my hands on. Back then the most powerful devices were only capable of around 12 watts. It doesn't take a specific device, but rather a real will to stop smoking. It doesn't require very much though, because you're still satisfying the physical craving, it's the mental craving that's really the most difficult aspect.

Always have a backup device for when the one packs up.
Use a higher nicotine content to help with the nic craving (It's not bad for you)
Keep your pack of smokes nearby
When in doubt always have a backup device
and lastly
Always have a backup device.

Welcome @hot.chillie35 , this is a road you walk one step at a time, but we will be there to assist wherever we can.

I agree with @Alex that the most important part is that you must want to stop, and then to try not to light up but to rather vape. And if you fail and have a smoke, it's not the end of the world at this time, but must not stay the habit. At one stage you have to stop buying!! And bumming from other smokers,
A higher nic juice setup and a backup device, and it doesn't have to be the most expensive one, and one with lower nic for you to use mostly is imperative, and then take one day at a time. Use the best one for the main and the smaller for the high nic kick. Back up one is last resort.

Good luck in your journey and many happy clouds to you.

Hey there @hot.chillie35. Nic is a bad addiction and its not easy to stop. But i do believe with the correct equipment you'll stop very soon. Will plays a big role in quitting cigarettes. Find the right flavour at the right amount of nic and you will be surprised just how much you will enjoy vaping. What drawed me away from smokes is the large variety of flavours thats available. If that doesnt help why dont you try mixing your own ejuice? Its cheap, easy to do and its quite motivational too. It worked for me like a bomb and i get to play around with flavours and im very happy with it.

Welcome @hot.chillie35, the thing that worked for me was using the highest nicotine liquids I could get my hands on. Back then the most powerful devices were only capable of around 12 watts. It doesn't take a specific device, but rather a real will to stop smoking. It doesn't require very much though, because you're still satisfying the physical craving, it's the mental craving that's really the most difficult aspect.

Always have a backup device for when the one packs up.
Use a higher nicotine content to help with the nic craving (It's not bad for you)
Keep your pack of smokes nearby
When in doubt always have a backup device
and lastly
Always have a backup device.
Hi. Thanks for the advice.I am however a night time smoker how do I get over that

Welcome @hot.chillie35 , this is a road you walk one step at a time, but we will be there to assist wherever we can.

I agree with @Alex that the most important part is that you must want to stop, and then to try not to light up but to rather vape. And if you fail and have a smoke, it's not the end of the world at this time, but must not stay the habit. At one stage you have to stop buying!! And bumming from other smokers,
A higher nic juice setup and a backup device, and it doesn't have to be the most expensive one, and one with lower nic for you to use mostly is imperative, and then take one day at a time. Use the best one for the main and the smaller for the high nic kick. Back up one is last resort.

Good luck in your journey and many happy clouds to you.
Thank you fogger for the advice

Hey there @hot.chillie35. Nic is a bad addiction and its not easy to stop. But i do believe with the correct equipment you'll stop very soon. Will plays a big role in quitting cigarettes. Find the right flavour at the right amount of nic and you will be surprised just how much you will enjoy vaping. What drawed me away from smokes is the large variety of flavours thats available. If that doesnt help why dont you try mixing your own ejuice? Its cheap, easy to do and its quite motivational too. It worked for me like a bomb and i get to play around with flavours and im very happy with it.

I know but I can go whole day without smoking how does that work

Thank you fogger for the advice

If you can go the whole day without smoking, and only do it at night it's not so much the nicotine, although you are trying to catch up with that at night, it's more the habit, which should make it easier to leave the smokes.

You have to keep your hands busy, and your mind of the smokes, so play with the vaping more and focus on that. It will give you the same nic hit as smokes, it's just a lot better for you. A higher nic juice will definitely keep you satisfied, and a stronger tobacco juice for the mouth taste may also help. Use a different flavour to break it in between.

Many happy clouds to you and good luck.

If you can go the whole day without smoking, and only do it at night it's not so much the nicotine, although you are trying to catch up with that at night, it's more the habit, which should make it easier to leave the smokes.

You have to keep your hands busy, and your mind of the smokes, so play with the vaping more and focus on that. It will give you the same nic hit as smokes, it's just a lot better for you. A higher nic juice will definitely keep you satisfied, and a stronger tobacco juice for the mouth taste may also help. Use a different flavour to break it in between.

Many happy clouds to you and good luck.
I think it's stress related. Even though I can go without it when pissed or angry I have the need to smoke

I think it's stress related. Even though I can go without it when pissed or angry I have the need to smoke

You will be surprised just how much habbit plays a role. I use to smoke when i wake up. After meals id light a smoke when having a drink even when stressed out or angry. It becomes a habbit more than anything. Its like a routine that your brain adapts to and at specific times or while doing certain things it triggers the lis for a cig.

I agree with both you and with what @clintonsmith375 has said, you now need to replace the habit of lighting up with a vape, that's why device choice and especially juice and nic level will be imperative. Your milestone to aim for is the first social where you don't smoke, but only vape.

Going to take some doing but you will get there, just keep at it and find the point that works for you,
Good luck
RF

Hi everyone. I have been vaping on and off for the past few years. Trying to quit smoking now that I've been vaping but for some reason the more I vape the more I want to smoke so I'm hoping that you guys can..... with all your experience and expertise help me quit. So I leave myself in your capable . I have a twisp cue and a Ijust S and I want to buy something with the aim it would help but I don't know what. Have seen and tried so many mods but still unable to make the right choice...

welcome to the forum @hot.chillie35

Hey everyone my name is Clinton and im from johannesburg. Ive been vaping for almost a year now and im running an ijoy captain with a drop rda. The builds are awesome and the flavour off the rda is amazing. I was thinking of going for the peerless rda from geekvape whats your guys take on it?

welcome to the forum @clintonsmith375

You will be surprised just how much habbit plays a role. I use to smoke when i wake up. After meals id light a smoke when having a drink even when stressed out or angry. It becomes a habbit more than anything. Its like a routine that your brain adapts to and at specific times or while doing certain things it triggers the lis for a cig.

I think you may be right....

I agree with both you and with what @clintonsmith375 has said, you now need to replace the habit of lighting up with a vape, that's why device choice and especially juice and nic level will be imperative. Your milestone to aim for is the first social where you don't smoke, but only vape.

Going to take some doing but you will get there, just keep at it and find the point that works for you,
Good luck
RF
Thank you fogger. Ur Imput has been helpful

Back