Introduce Yourselves:

Good day people. Ahmed here from polokwane. Been reading alot as a guest for a few weeks now... Quit stinkies on the 25 Jan. Almost a month now!! This is the longest I ever lasted.. Previous best was about half a day.lol.
Feeling confident that it's for good this time.
Setup = smok al85 mod . baby beast tank and vaperesso 0.5 Ohm coil.
Really want to get into diy mixing.

Good day people. Ahmed here from polokwane. Been reading alot as a guest for a few weeks now... Quit stinkies on the 25 Jan. Almost a month now!! This is the longest I ever lasted.. Previous best was about half a day.lol.

Welcome @Armed - well done on the almost 1 month. You are setup for success

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Welcome @Armed , congrats on the first months achievement. You are going to enjoy it here, as you may already wel know due to your visits. Enjoy your time with us, and many happy clouds to you.

Welcome @Armed, and congratulations on the almost month clear. Think the worst is behind you, keep it up!

Plenty of help, encouragement and assistance here. Have a look at the following so long: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

Best regards and Welcome once again.
Yes i
Welcome @Armed, and congratulations on the almost month clear. Think the worst is behind you, keep it up!

Plenty of help, encouragement and assistance here. Have a look at the following so long: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

Best regards and Welcome once again.
Thank all guys so much.. Feel like I know some of u guys already. Especially on the diy section. Really enjoyed reading Silver's first time mixing.

Slms... Welcome to the forum @Armed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @Armed aka Ahmed :p

Congrats on going this long, I vividly recall my experience back when I transitioned to vaping. Every day was a wonder and an accomplishment. And soon you begin to discover the other unexpected benefits, like a sense of smell, and taste. The cats become very friendly. And you start to realise how bad you must have smelled to other people.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome @Armed aka Ahmed :p

Congrats on going this long, I vividly recall my experience back when I transitioned to vaping. Every day was a wonder and an accomplishment. And soon you begin to discover the other unexpected benefits, like a sense of smell, and taste. The cats become very friendly. And you start to realise how bad you must have smelled to other people.

Welcome to the forum.
I'm starting to ssmell that cig smell on people... Shame what I put my poor Wife tru.
Thanks for the welcome.
Good luck to everyone still trying to kick the habit

Welcome to the forum @Armed, @hot.chillie35 and recent joiners

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you well on your journeys

You are doing a great thing to cut down and stop the stinkies. Vaping does make it much easier and a lot of fun. Take it slow and enjoy every bit of the journey

We are very lucky to have such experienced and helpful vapers here on the forum - so feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Enjoy

image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum @Armed, @hot.chillie35 and recent joiners

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you well on your journeys

You are doing a great thing to cut down and stop the stinkies. Vaping does make it much easier and a lot of fun. Take it slow and enjoy every bit of the journey

We are very lucky to have such experienced and helpful vapers here on the forum - so feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Enjoy

View attachment 123587
Thank you for ur well wishes @Silver. I've heard that this is the best place to start the long road to quitting. Yesterday I received excellent advice from a few member and did some vape shopping to help quit smoking and today i haven't touched a cigarette as yet... Lol . Once again thank you guys

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi my name is Gregory. Am from Durban started vaping to get off the stinkkies 10 days in haven't touched a stinkkie. I have capo 100 kit and juicing on the duchess.
d2de6fde14378db59ff6e5a93dbace6a.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Back