Introduce Yourselves:

@Nexo.Suicide Have a look at this website https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/e-liquid/. You can choose your own nic strength, which in your case would be zero nic. You can also choose your VG/PG ratio. And they have absolutely fascinating flavours, as well as being reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with them. I've just topped up my supplies with two orders from them (received the first batch then decided I it wasn't enough ;-). If you have any questions for them, the owner is on the forum. Just PM @ADV-Des .

@ADV-Des You've sent me two orders in the last two weeks, to Yzerfontein, Western Cape. I absolutely love your flavours! Don't reply here - I know you're not allowed to!

Awesome!! Thanks so much for the heads up! Will def give this a look!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

Another noob here :) I'm from Welkom in the Free State and started vaping about 3 weeks ago. Might have went a little overboard for a beginner but I love my toys and gadgets and vaping has got sooooo many! I have a Smok G Priv 2 kit, the Smok Prince Tank, the Smok Priv v8, the Drop RDA from Digiflavour and the Mad Dog RDA. Only started building my own coils the last couple of days and still learning alot!

Found the forum quite helpful so thanks for everyone contributing here!

Welcome to the forum @d33p61u3

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Im an IT tech. Been in the business for over 20yrs. Been smoking also that long. Kicked the stinkies last year august and started vaping. I enjoy it alot and staryed Diying as well. Still battling with the diy, but hey I guess Rome wasnt build in a day. Looling foward to be part of this awesome group.

Welcome to the forum @Captain Cumulus

Good Morrow All

I recently bought my first mod (iStick Pico) but as an occasional smoker (usually when I drink) I wanted a MTL tank so I bought the Nautilus 2 tank. The shop recommended the Zelos 50W which comes with the Nautilus 2 as it would have been R200 cheaper than the Pico + Nautilus 2. But I have been doing some research including on this excellent forum and I felt the Pico was more a popular recommendation and had more information out there. So I told her it’s OK I would sell the MELO III Mini to recoup the difference.

I bought it at a local shop (Vape Africa), they not the cheapest, but they close to my place and wanted to go into a shop for the first time (they also set it up for me). I also got some of their liquids (they have a house brand), but I’m not too impressed; I don’t have anything to compare it with but I definitely think there’ll be better out there. I want to try something from Vapour Mountain, I see there is some discussion about their juices on this forum and they just a few kilometers away.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a happy and safe Easter weekend. I will be home alone tomorrow so I will be able to peacefully vape and reminisce about idyllic days gone by.

Welcome to the forum @Tropical Heat

Hi All!!

Been lurking the forums for a while and had one or two posts, thought it maybe best that I introduce myself!

My story is slightly different to others as to how and why I got into vaping.

I have actually NEVER smoked. (I actually live a Straight Edge Lifestyle - No Substance abuse. No smoking. No alcohol. No drugs and I even have the Tattoo to validate it). But I do vape. And I love it. My girlfriend started vaping cause she wanted to quit smoking and I said I would start vaping with her to Vape Socially with her. She hasnt smoked since New Years Eve.

My first device was a Wismec Sinuous SW. I still have it, and it is my Backup Device in my EDC Bag. In case you know, End of the world happens and I still wanna vape socially!

I then started reading and watching a lot of videos. I bought my second device which is a VooPoo Drag with a Uwell Crown 3 Tank. Loved Loved all the settings and adjustments you can make. This is my daily driver. Goes everywhere with me. Starting to look weathered but I don’t really mind it adds character.

I then started exploring different Sub-Ohm Tanks and currently own the following tanks:

Uwell Crown 3 - All My Random Juices.

Aspire Cleito Exo - Best Flavour so use for Milkman Chocolate Juice. Most evenings used as a Desert Vape.

Smok TFV12 Prince - I use this with all my fruit flavours. Mostly higher VG %. I also use the bubble tank on this and quite enjoy the look.

VGod Trick Tank - Uhm, bought it on special and yeah most disappointing tank so far. It’s really just there as a last resort something. I honestly don’t use this.

HorizonTech Falcon - I use the mesh coil heads and they are amazing. This is my daily use tank. I absolutely love this tank.

I have now subsequently bought a Smok Mag Kit in Pink, and I love it. So will be switching between this and the Drag for my daily use. This kit comes with a Smok TFV12 Prince Tank and the Bubble Tank gives you 8ML volume which is also nice to use for the day.

The only “con” I have about vaping is that I only vape 0MG juices and some of the flavours I want are harder to find.

I used to be one of those people smirking at Vape Memes and not understanding what it was all about. Now once I have realised how rad it is, and all the flavours there are I doubt I will stop, plus I’m helping my Girlfriend stop smoking and she hasnt smoked in 4 months!

Happy To Be Here!

Welcome to the forum @Nexo.Suicide

Hi All,

Been vaping for about 8 months now since kicking the stinkies and going well. Started on a Kangertech Sub box mini but lost it about 3 months ago, bought a eleaf invoke from a friend but had such issues with leaking juice with the Ello T tank. Got last week the Smok Tfv8 Baby and enjoying it so far. Defiantly want to venture into to the rebuilds at some point.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Ash_ZA

Hi All,

Been vaping for about 8 months now since kicking the stinkies and going well. Started on a Kangertech Sub box mini but lost it about 3 months ago, bought a eleaf invoke from a friend but had such issues with leaking juice with the Ello T tank. Got last week the Smok Tfv8 Baby and enjoying it so far. Defiantly want to venture into to the rebuilds at some point.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome Ash!

Sorry to hear about your Subox Mini kit! I love those little things! Mine started peeling so I disassembled it and started to sand it down. I never finished but really need to sort it out.

Congrats on kicking the habit, glad to have you with us!

Hi All
Mike
here from Cape Town
Firstly, thank you for accepting me here.
what can i say............well been vaping for a number of years now, full time a while now. Had to stop smoking....it was killing me lol...
Built up quite a collection of mods and mechs etc...........
Been diying for a while now and finally hit a few good ones....
to many mechs and mods to mention, however i have my backpack and vary throughout the day on voopoo drag to revenger to vgod mech 2 etc etc, depending on flavour and a few squonks here and there too.
Look forward to chatting to you all...and hopefully soon we will contribute to this forum as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All
Mike
here from Venom Vapes SA in Cape Town
what can i say............well been vaping for a number of years now, full time a while now. Had to stop smoking....it was killing me lol...
Been diying for a while now and finally hit a few good ones....hoping to launch soon....
to many mechs and mods to mention, however i have my backpack and vary throughout the day on voopoo drag to revenger to vgod mech 2 etc etc, depending on flavour and a few squonks here and there too.
Look forward to chatting to you all...and hopefully soon we will contribute to this forum as well.
if its ok to say here , we will be starting a launch in a few weeks at some vendors hopefully....
awesome range coming out......will love the positive and negative feed back...as soon as our printed labels are ready i will glady post if allowed.
let me know how i may contribute in any way possible.
VAPE ON PEEPS.
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with the venture. You may go mad promoting your juices, but only if you are a supporting vendor, which gives you your own forum here to go bonkers in. Contact @Silver via PM (private message) to become a supporting vendor - it is as cheap as chips. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. All the best with the venture. You may go mad promoting your juices, but only if you are a supporting vendor, which gives you your own forum here to go bonkers in. Contact @Silver via PM (private message) to become a supporting vendor - it is as cheap as chips. Happy vaping.
Awesome will do asap.
Happy Vapeing

Ok so I went and got me a Wismec RX Gen3 today as well to add to the collection. What a nice little machine!
Awesome, have 2 1 bright green and 1 black. Had issues with battery flap on green. Had it sorted. Wanna get the 2 battery version now.

Hi All
Mike
here from Cape Town
Been diying for a while now and finally hit a few good ones....

Welcome to the forum @vipervenonvapes

Hi all, ️ haven’t smoked since 28 January , started with a pico and have since added a sxk billet box and this weekend my sexy Punk 85w I think I might have developed a problem along the way and become a bit of a junkie

Hi all, ️ haven’t smoked since 28 January , started with a pico and have since added a sxk billet box and this weekend my sexy Punk 85w I think I might have developed a problem along the way and become a bit of a junkie

@Bugs1207
Welcome And Congrats on the stinkies, youve joined the right support group for your addiction, and by that I mean well support your decisions to buy more:borra2::borra2:

Last edited:

Welcome @Bugs1207 , congratulations on getting through your hardest month, the first one! :campeon:You seem to have started with a winner in the Pico and moved to bigger things. I think we all become junkies in one way or another, until we find the sweet spot where we can sit and relax and be content with our vapes.

Many happy clouds to you :D

Welcome to the forum @Bugs1207

Welcome new members ,hello older members

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Hi there all, thought I would introduce myself. Been snooping around on the forum for a while and enjoying every bit of it.

Stopped smoking and started vaping around a month ago.

Got myself a smok X8 stick, I enjoyed it very much. Then the vape bug bit me and began reading up on everything about mods, coils and tanks.

After 2 weeks I upgraded to an Smok Procolor mod and recently got the RBA deck for my X-baby and wow what difference in flavour.

Now I'm looking into DIY coils and juice. And that is my story.

Happy vaping to all

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi there all, thought I would introduce myself. Been snooping around on the forum for a while and enjoying every bit of it.

Stopped smoking and started vaping around a month ago.

Got myself a smok X8 stick, I enjoyed it very much. Then the vape bug bit me and began reading up on everything about mods, coils and tanks.

After 2 weeks I upgraded to an Smok Procolor mod and recently got the RBA deck for my X-baby and wow what difference in flavour.

Now I'm looking into DIY coils and juice. And that is my story.

Happy vaping to all

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum @etiennel22 , hope you will enjoy your stay. It's a great place to learn about everything vape related, and people are always willing to share. Once you start the diy route with building and diy juice, you will never look back, but the hole can be a deep as you make it.But you meet a lot of friends on the way down

Many happy clouds to you:D

Back