Introduce Yourselves:

Iced Mango... That sounds amazing! Who makes it?
its made by LIQ-KAMVA. Bought it at the Vapefest. will need to get some more and keen to try some new flavors as well. I've uploaded a pic of the bottle. (Hope I'm allowed to upload it )

Attachments

• 20180413_080351.jpg
    20180413_080351.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 14
I bought a bottle last night after tasting it at vape House. It's really good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Started vaping 7 weeks ago after smoking for over 25 years.
Really enjoying it.

Started out with the Kangertech Subbox Nano
Now i'm using the Eleaf Pico 25

Started vaping 7 weeks ago after smoking for over 25 years.
Really enjoying it.

Started out with the Kangertech Subbox Nano
Now i'm using the Eleaf Pico 25
Welcome @JurgensSt !

Congrats on taking a step to a healthier lifestyle. Subbox Nano... They don't make them like that anymore!

Hello from me. :D

Hi I'm Balders and I'm from across the waters in little UK, your excellent Admin Rob Fisher has joined my little forum in the UK it's called The Vapers Cafe, so I thought I would join yours and see how you vape your stuff in South Africa.

Hi I'm Balders and I'm from across the waters in little UK, your excellent Admin Rob Fisher has joined my little forum in the UK it's called The Vapers Cafe, so I thought I would join yours and see how you vape your stuff in South Africa.

A very warm welcome @Balders! Good to have you here!
800px_COLOURBOX4667788.jpg

good day Vape fam

my name is zaheer,from lenasia,i have been vaping for 3-4years now.
i have been a mixer for 3 years now
i havent been active,but plan in being active this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the forum @Balders

morning everyone

new to forum, quit smoking after 15years, been vaping for almost a year, already building up a collection of mods and tanks and learning as i go, great to be part of forum and learn much more

;)

morning everyone

new to forum, quit smoking after 15years, been vaping for almost a year, already building up a collection of mods and tanks and learning as i go, great to be part of forum and learn much more

;)
Warm welcome to you @nemo187 , and nice to hear you're any one year on the quitting scale. There is a huge amount of information one the forum, and a lot of knowledgeable people all willing to share. Many happy clouds to you.

Welcome to the new members

@johnbairstow and @nemo187 as recent joiners but to all of you who have joined

Congrats on the vaping and enjoy your stay here

image.jpeg

Back