Introduce Yourselves:

Being a ''good'' boy since Jan 02 ,2018 and counting ...I finished my last Winston the morning and that was it .
What I love about vaping ? my car and clothes don't smell like a low key bar and I can mix my own flavours and taste.
What scared me most was '' what if I want a cig with a beer ?'' well temptation resisted and vaping won !!

Welcome to the forum @ARYANTO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @wackytebacky , I know that you are going to have a great time on the forum, as well as having a great person in @antonherbst in you corner to assist in your journey to become a quitter.

Wishing you many happy clouds in your journey going forward.

Hi everyone I have been done with the stinkies since December 2017 and I can truly say that the the only reason I can do this is due this site.I can breath again since switching to vape.And all the info from you guys and girls have helped me.From builds to tanks and Juice and dealers.Thank you everyone.I am still on a mission to find my perfect mtl tobacco 18mg ;-)

Hi everyone I have been done with the stinkies since December 2017 and I can truly say that the the only reason I can do this is due this site.I can breath again since switching to vape.And all the info from you guys and girls have helped me.From builds to tanks and Juice and dealers.Thank you everyone.I am still on a mission to find my perfect mtl tobacco 18mg ;-)

Welcome to the forum @MrGSmokeFree

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement! My perfect MTL 18 mg is Tarks Select Reserve Matador, which we import from here. The group should be ordering some towards the end of the month - PM me if you want to join. Locally I love Mr Hardwick's Rodeo, which is a one shot - you have to add your own PG, VG and nicotine. Also check out the tobacco juice winners of the Ecigssa competition here. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement! My perfect MTL 18 mg is Tarks Select Reserve Matador, which we import from here. The group should be ordering some towards the end of the month - PM me if you want to join. Locally I love Mr Hardwick's Rodeo, which is a one shot - you have to add your own PG, VG and nicotine. Also check out the tobacco juice winners of the Ecigssa competition here. Happy vaping.
Thank you for the info @Andre I have been following on the forums for a while now and you sir are a tobacco legend.Matador sounds great:-D.Will check it out when you do a group buy.

Welcome to all the recent new members
@ARYANTO , @wackytebacky and others

Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy the forum and wishing you well on your vaping journeys!

image.jpeg

Hey
I've been lurking the forums for some time and decided to make an acc. Thought I'd drop a msg here ^^ keen on learning a bit more from some of the tech gurus.

Hi everybody.
I was smoking for 20+ years and the cigarettes started to really irritate me.I've been vaping since 15 March 2017 and am proud to say that I will never go back to stinkies!
It was not always easy in the beginning, but I hung in there. In this last year of vaping I influenced quite a lot of people and I am proud to say that two of them are completely done with stinkies as well! I started using 12 mg nic ejuice, but I am down to 6 mg nic ejuice already. I love my mods and love rda's and rta's- so yes, you can say I am quite handy in building coils and wicking!
I also make my own ejuice and I supply a few locals with ejuice as well, so I suppose I don't suck an making ejuice.
My favorite flavors are fruity flavors with creamy tones.
@AndyC welcome. You have joined the best vapeing forum anywhere. You'll find everything you need vape wise and most things in general also.Top notch peeps here.

Hey
I've been lurking the forums for some time and decided to make an acc. Thought I'd drop a msg here ^^ keen on learning a bit more from some of the tech gurus.

Welcome to the forum @waRraFug
Great that you joined after lurking for some time!
Indeed, there are a lot of experts here - we are enthusiasts after all - and there is a lot to learn.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the forum ;-)

Back