Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome new member.glad to have you here and looking forward to assist where we can

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

long time ago... far far away, there was a guy that was digging a way, with hope to find a treasure... until one day...
He put a vape to his lips, and said....
Oh for heavens sake... why oh why??? haven't I tried, this so called vape until this day!!!!!

Good day fellow vapers.
I'm new to this forum. Very excited to be here. Lots happening, and definitely lots to learn..
Been vaping for 3 years now? in those days we never had the option to choose between MTL or STL... Lets hope those options stays on only those two.

Once again.. Glad to be here:*

Slms... Welcome to the forum @yaasir

Hi y'all ... I'm Charles AKA Charlie, Chuck - whatever. I started vaping when the first Twisp device was introduced here in SA. I still have the two devices I bought. Don't think it had a name except Twisp, but really awful device it was. Since then been on smokes until recently when I started coughing endlessly and was treated for chest infection three times during past few months and throat irritated as hell. So I thought, well I'm getting a new device,. But was not too keen on going for the sofisticated ones going round. So I went for the Cue ... and wow what a relief and joy it is, as it is so close to smoking! Since then I got the Vega Mini just to be able to experiment with other flavours, vape amount, etc.
And the Vega Mini is the reason I'm here ;-)

Oh and I still sneak in a stinky now and then.

I saw this forum and thought well lets join, and learn :)

Welcome to the forum @Vapeginner

Hey Guys,

Been a smoker for +-16 years, got myself a Joytech exceed about a month and a half ago and received my Geekvape Aegis Legend with Aqua reboot RTA on Monday, I must say Iv'e really loved it so far. Iv'e enjoyed researching all the different types of gear so much and I really look forward to a healthier smoke free life :)

Thanks to @Fornax and @Vilaishima for helping me get into this.

Hey Guys,

Been a smoker for +-16 years, got myself a Joytech exceed about a month and a half ago and received my Geekvape Aegis Legend with Aqua reboot RTA on Monday, I must say Iv'e really loved it so far. Iv'e enjoyed researching all the different types of gear so much and I really look forward to a healthier smoke free life :)

Welcome to the forum @KapteinSM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @KapteinSM , and congratulations for being a quitter, :campeon:you will see the benefits of a much healthier lifestyle soon. :D Like your choice of mod, they are great , although a bit heavy, enjoy it.

Hey Guys,

Welcome @KapteinSM !

Glad to hear things are going well for you! Your sense of smell should be returning shortly. I remember when I quit being floored at the smell of tomatoes! :-D

6cbcfbd10560c1587f4d03b61846ffb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

long time ago... far far away, there was a guy that was digging a way, with hope to find a treasure... until one day...
He put a vape to his lips, and said....
Oh for heavens sake... why oh why??? haven't I tried, this so called vape until this day!!!!!

Good day fellow vapers.
I'm new to this forum. Very excited to be here. Lots happening, and definitely lots to learn..
Been vaping for 3 years now? in those days we never had the option to choose between MTL or STL... Lets hope those options stays on only those two.

Once again.. Glad to be here:*

Awesome intro @yaasir - lol
And belated welcome
Enjoy the forum!

Hey Guys,

Congrats on the vaping!!! You doing a great thing
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along

After months and months of 'shady lurking" I decided to make this official :-D

I go by the name Jane, wife of Mr Majestic @Sash :loveyou:

Here for the love of vaping!:h:

Welcome to the forum @JaneDeer , glad you got over the lurking part and decided to step into the light. If you love vaping then you came to the right place, as we all do. :) A special bonus for us now is that we now have someone on the “inside” that can give us all the juicy little stories about @Sash , and yes, we have some great interrogators in @Christos and @antonherbst , you won’t even know it’s happenng!:D

Enjoy your stay here with us and many happy clouds to you, especially on the Majestic Creme!

Welcome to the forum Mrs Majestic :inlove: Love you to the moon and back

Welcome to the forum Jane. Many happy vapes and yes bewarned we do have some dodgy people here on the forum and they dont die easily.

Welcome to the forum @JaneDeer , glad you got over the lurking part and decided to step into the light. If you love vaping then you came to the right place, as we all do. :) A special bonus for us now is that we now have someone on the “inside” that can give us all the juicy little stories about @Sash , and yes, we have some great interrogators in @Christos and @antonherbst , you won’t even know it’s happenng!:D

Enjoy your stay here with us and many happy clouds to you, especially on the Majestic Creme!
:risas3: Its them who must watch out

Back