Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Vapers. I'm Shadowfury. I am currently using the T-Priv smock with the crown 3. I am working retail. I got introduced to Vaping at the twisp stand. Bought my first twisp edge and quit smoking the same day. Wifey laughed and said you won't do it and guess what I am 4 years clean from the stinkys. Passed the vapery in Montana and thought let me have a look maybe they got new flavours. That's where my vape world changed. Started off with the smock v8 stick and Galactic fish from mystic nectar. Cleanest and best juice for me by far. Started DIY about 4 months ago as I was looking for more plain simple straight forward flavours. Love mixing ejuice and the satisfaction when you mix something spectacular. Happy Vaping guys and see you around

Welcome to the forum @Shadowfury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, Im new here my name is Vapeonaut. I have been vaping for just over four years now. My current daily bangers are as follows: dotsquonk+dot24 rda with a framed staple build, noisy cricket v2 with an og recoil with a set of aliens and a petri lite mech 22 with 22mm dot rda with a set of staggered framed staples. When I started vaping it was initially to quit smoking cigarettes, which was a big deal for me as I was a 2 pack a day smoker. After my second week of vaping I wanted more out of my vaping experience and in my second month I bought my first dripper as well as my first mech mod, I then quickly studied ohms law as well as battery safety. That was when I decided that mechs were my thing. Over the years I have owned various regulated mods but I've found that I always keep coming back to a mech. Not long after I started vaping I started building my own coils, and since then I fell deeper and deeper inlove with the hobby, more so with building coils. Here I am today just over four years later and honestly I can say that switching over to vaping was one of the best decisions I made

Welcome to the forum @Vape-O-Naut
Congrats on quitting the 2 packs a day! Your lungs must be thanking you
Enjoy the forum!

Hi Vapers. I'm Shadowfury. I am currently using the T-Priv smock with the crown 3. I am working retail. I got introduced to Vaping at the twisp stand. Bought my first twisp edge and quit smoking the same day. Wifey laughed and said you won't do it and guess what I am 4 years clean from the stinkys. Passed the vapery in Montana and thought let me have a look maybe they got new flavours. That's where my vape world changed. Started off with the smock v8 stick and Galactic fish from mystic nectar. Cleanest and best juice for me by far. Started DIY about 4 months ago as I was looking for more plain simple straight forward flavours. Love mixing ejuice and the satisfaction when you mix something spectacular. Happy Vaping guys and see you around

Welcome @Shadowfury
Congrats on the vaping!
Enjoy your stay here

Hi hi!

I started vaping exactly two weeks ago, after 9 years (give or take) on the smellies (Menthols!). Ended up in a funky little tobacco shop with my boet and bought a Smok V8 along with some of the worst flavor I have ever tasted (Seriously, I keep it in the cupboard as a memento.. Aramax) but persevered and ended up going to the Vape shop kiosk at Cape Gate - Got some great advice, the Smok cleaned out properly and bought some decent flavor (Mango Cardinal is to die for!)

...So, two weeks on: I haven't touched a box of smokes, I can taste food again, feel healthier, have picked up a new hobby (End of the month it's time for an upgrade after some intensive reading!), made some great friends and also getting my brother off the smellies!

I think this is the best life choice I have made in.. Well, as long as I can recall!

The about me thing is kinda given away by the nick - Noob vaper, metalhead, geologist (Now dabbling in ohms law and some chemistry!)

Looking forward to getting to know ya'all!

Warm welcome to the forum @Metal_Geo

Congrats on kicking the stinkies. Great achievement! And well done for persevering through the bad tasting juice.

Take it slow and enjoy the journey!
We are very lucky to have several experienced and helpful vapers on the forum
Feel free to ask questions as you go along - and enjoy

Welcome to the forum @Metal_Geo and congrats on kicking the stinky habit! I too was a menthol smoker... now it's menthol juices for me all the way and I will never again touch a stinky!

Hi hi!

I started vaping exactly two weeks ago, after 9 years (give or take) on the smellies (Menthols!). Ended up in a funky little tobacco shop with my boet and bought a Smok V8 along with some of the worst flavor I have ever tasted (Seriously, I keep it in the cupboard as a memento.. Aramax) but persevered and ended up going to the Vape shop kiosk at Cape Gate - Got some great advice, the Smok cleaned out properly and bought some decent flavor (Mango Cardinal is to die for!)

...So, two weeks on: I haven't touched a box of smokes, I can taste food again, feel healthier, have picked up a new hobby (End of the month it's time for an upgrade after some intensive reading!), made some great friends and also getting my brother off the smellies!

I think this is the best life choice I have made in.. Well, as long as I can recall!

The about me thing is kinda given away by the nick - Noob vaper, metalhead, geologist (Now dabbling in ohms law and some chemistry!)

Welcome to the fold and congratulations on dropping the analogues. The first few weeks are the hardest and you have done most of the hard work.

This forum is full of great advice and helpful people so please make the most of it! By the way, the upgrade, what have you decided on?

Keep us posted on your progress and welcome once again.

Regards

Welcome to the forum @Metal_Geo . Congratulations on the first two weeks. You have done the hard part. Remember that it is all in the head. Keep a backup mod handy. Too many use the excuse that their mod died so they were "forced" to smoke. If you are tempted ask people on the forum for advice. We have all gone through a similar journey. Well done.

Welcome to the Forum.jpg

I haven't quite made a decision yet, although I know what I'm looking for - The tank is great for work (No carrying bottles around and it slides into le pocket nicely), however I'd really like to get into dripping for more flavor and some clouds! With that in mind, I'm looking for a mod with more battery life (read, those square things that look awesome) that I can play around with a dripper on in the evenings, too. I'd really dig to give building coils a shot!

Thinking along these lines, I'm gonna sit with a mate of mine after work next week (I wonder if he's on here? Must ask!) for some lessons.. and xbox. :-D

Thanks for the welcome messages guys!

Hi hi!

Welcome to the forum @Metal_Geo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Metal_Geo , and congratulations! :campeon:You are through the worst part. It’s plain sailing from here.

Think and plan carefully for your next purchase, and keep the “ old” setup as a backup. Other than that, enjoy the journey, ask the questions and see what a great bunch of people are on the site. The willingness to share info is amazing.:cool:

Many happy clouds to you.:D

I haven't quite made a decision yet, although I know what I'm looking for - The tank is great for work (No carrying bottles around and it slides into le pocket nicely), however I'd really like to get into dripping for more flavor and some clouds! With that in mind, I'm looking for a mod with more battery life (read, those square things that look awesome) that I can play around with a dripper on in the evenings, too. I'd really dig to give building coils a shot!

Thinking along these lines, I'm gonna sit with a mate of mine after work next week (I wonder if he's on here? Must ask!) for some lessons.. and xbox. :-D

Thanks for the welcome messages guys!
@Room Fogger, @Puff the Magic Dragon , @Amir, are we going to tell him about the rabbit hole now or are we going to wait until he can no longer escape? LOL.

Regards

@Room Fogger, @Puff the Magic Dragon , @Amir, are we going to tell him about the rabbit hole now or are we going to wait until he can no longer escape? LOL.

Regards
Raindace, Let’s wait a bit untill he’s good and solid fallen in and no way out!:D At least then we will have new company for a change, it’s a bit like fishing, use the lure carefully and its more fun if you have company.:risas3:

Welcome everyone. So many new-comers. good to see ECIGSSA growing. SA needs a strong online vaping presence. This community is inspiring. I hope your stay is as awesome as mine.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back