Introduce Yourselves:

Hey everyone my name is Amanda and I'm part owner of a company called Steam Masters. I have been vaping for around 3 years now and it has become not just a hobby but a career and lifestyle that I am passionate about. I look forward to chatting to you all on here and possibly meeting some of you at VapeCon and other events :)

Ah, welcome Amanda @SteamMaster !
Looking forward to seeing you at VapeCon
Enjoy the forum!

Reminder to all new members

VapeCon 2018 is taking place on 25&26 August at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria

Its going to be double mega epic
If you are able to attend, I strongly recommend it.
  • 93 of the finest vaping vendors under one roof - including 15 internationals
  • Lots of new products and innovations - and great specials
  • Competitions and lots of giveaways.
  • Great food and drinks
Visit the official VapeCon RSVP thread. It has all the info.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-sat-sun-25-26-aug-rsvp-save-the-date.t46417/

You can buy tickets online beforehand from iTickets.co.za at a reduced price
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-tickets-online-at-itickets.t51384/

image.jpeg

Many thanks for all of you my friends. In Portugal we don't have a community like in this forum. We have a Facebook group but you don't get any information or help if you're beginning in vaping. You just see a lot of word wars with shop owners and who have the biggest vape. It's a shame because we are all in the same boat to get rid of the stinky.
One more thing sorry for my english my portuguese is much better hehehe

Many thanks for all of you my friends. In Portugal we don't have a community like in this forum. We have a Facebook group but you don't get any information or help if you're beginning in vaping. You just see a lot of word wars with shop owners and who have the biggest vape. It's a shame because we are all in the same boat to get rid of the stinky.
One more thing sorry for my english my portuguese is much better hehehe

Your English is great @Robert pt
Far better than my non-existent Portuguese ;-)

Thanks for being involved here and sharing yout comments. We appreciate it

Hi Fellow Vapers! My name is Damian De Barros. Im 21 years old, from Cape Town. Been vaping for 5 Years already, and have had an account before, but because I had an email address change and forgot my password - I was forced to recreate a profile. I am a proud Vaper, and am proud of the Vaping Community as a whole - as we are the friendliest industry EVER! I look forward to growing, alongside the rest of you all. Have a great day!

Hi Fellow Vapers! My name is Damian De Barros. Im 21 years old, from Cape Town. Been vaping for 5 Years already, and have had an account before, but because I had an email address change and forgot my password - I was forced to recreate a profile. I am a proud Vaper, and am proud of the Vaping Community as a whole - as we are the friendliest industry EVER! I look forward to growing, alongside the rest of you all. Have a great day!

Warm welcome back @DamianDeBarros
Loved your intro
Enjoy the forum!

Good morning ladies and gents

Not sure where to post/ask but i need some information.

I am interested in the Yihi SX mini G class and the Dotmod 200W box mod.

Can anyone give me some insight into which one is the better buy?

Thanx in advance.

Hey people. Rick here so been vaping a year and a half now. never been a smoker but use too hookah a lot till i started getting real sick. switched over to vping never looked back.

Welcome to the forum @DamianDeBarros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey people. Rick here so been vaping a year and a half now. never been a smoker but use too hookah a lot till i started getting real sick. switched over to vping never looked back.

Welcome to the forum @Ric Samie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day everyone.

Schalk here.

Been vaping for just under 2 years now. Went from stinkies to between 3mg - 6mg nic currently.

Never want to touch the stinkies again.

Hi Guys, My name is Nishen. I'm from Durban. I've been vaping now for about a year. I love the flavours...Currently vaping on a Smok Alien 220w with a Vgod Pro2 RDTA...juice---Caramel Peanut butter donut 6mg...

Hi Guys, My name is Nishen. I'm from Durban. I've been vaping now for about a year. I love the flavours...Currently vaping on a Smok Alien 220w with a Vgod Pro2 RDTA...juice---Caramel Peanut butter donut 6mg...
Hi @Nish77 welcome to the family enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the family @Ric Samie enjoy your stay.

Welcome back @DamianDeBarros .

Back