Introduce Yourselves:

Warm welcome @CaliGuy
Congrats on the vaping and sorry to hear about the injury
I like the way the neurologist suggested you rather vape. Nice to hear that.

All the best with your vaping journey from here and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

PS - I see you are in Centurion. If you are free next weekend, try come to VapeCon. It's going to be very special!

Thanks @Silver Coming from a doctor I thought it was solid advise.

VapeCon for sure, booked a ticket last week.

Welcome to the forum @CaliGuy . I hope you enjoy your time here. Vaping doesn't need to be expensive. Ask @RichJB . He has shown how it is possible to vape at a cost far lower than cigarettes. I have just looked at my counter (see below) which shows that I have saved around R 75 000 over the last four years. I have only spent R 71 000 on vaping. Only joking....I have no idea how much I have spent but it is nowhere near that amount.

As a "tinkerer" you would save a fortune if you DIY your own juice. It's really easy to mix basic juices. The tinkerers among us spend months perfecting new recipes.

Happy tinkering.

View attachment 142060
Thanks @Puff the Magic Dragon, thought about DIY juice, looks interesting but my OCD will turn it into an obsession;)

Hi
My name is Dirk and have been vaping since 2017.
Started with a kangertec subbox mini. Still have it but mainly vape on my smoks now.

Hi
Started with a kangertec subbox mini. Still have it but mainly vape on my smoks now.
Hi @Bottie. Welcome to the forum. I trust you will enjoy your stay here. There is a wealth of knowledge around every corner. Out of interest, which Smok devices do you have? Do you prefer one above the others and if so, why?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

good morning everybody thanks for having me on this awesome journey, Elmo being my gaming tag naturally stuck with me online...with that said I have been doing research on vaping for about 8 months now, bought me a Voopoo drag and got a Reloaded tank got a set of sony batteries which usually lasts a full day which works for me, my endgame with this hobby would be to DIY my own coils and juice, im a flavour chaser with a taste for nicotine... for now atleast another year before CBD becomes decriminalized, so I am holding thumbs hoping for the best. in the real world i do technical support for a security company, no kids but a handful of furry pets who love that i dont smoke as much anymore, if anybody needs anything feel free to message, thanks again people

good morning everybody thanks for having me on this awesome journey, Elmo being my gaming tag naturally stuck with me online...with that said I have been doing research on vaping for about 8 months now, bought me a Voopoo drag and got a Reloaded tank got a set of sony batteries which usually lasts a full day which works for me, my endgame with this hobby would be to DIY my own coils and juice, im a flavour chaser with a taste for nicotine... for now atleast another year before CBD becomes decriminalized, so I am holding thumbs hoping for the best. in the real world i do technical support for a security company, no kids but a handful of furry pets who love that i dont smoke as much anymore, if anybody needs anything feel free to message, thanks again people
Hi @elmo welcome to the family.

Hi
Welcome - seems we both started with KANGER - Mine is the subvod mega [my back-up]- then a couple of E-leafs[died] then Smok x8[charge port slipped inside] and v8 [batt conked out, tank is still fine] -now Smok S Priv225 with the light up tank, I just love their reliability and the batts last the whole day and then some ...no need to re charge halfway through the day .

Last edited:
Back