Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys and girls, I am Austin, I have been vaping since March 2017. I joined the forums five days ago although I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time. I recently started to DIY also so u must please share with me your knowledge. So yeah that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum @greesmonkey122 .Here you will find all your answers regarding DIY.Enjoy your stay.2018-09-26 05.24.55.jpg

Hi guys and girls, I am Austin, I have been vaping since March 2017. I joined the forums five days ago although I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time. I recently started to DIY also so u must please share with me your knowledge. So yeah that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome.

Welcome to the forum @greesmonkey122
Glad that you joined
Enjoy your stay here. There's a lot to learn on the DIY front. Check out the relevant DIY subforums
Enjoy !

W'sup all you Vapers!

Names Reneil.. 2 months ago, a college was doing these awesome vape circles in our warehouse and that was me sold. So I got myself an SMOK AL85 starter kit. Loved it alot, but then the single battery became a problem soooo after much research, got me a Voopoo Drag 2 last week(woooooot) This mod is unreal (but then again I'm still a beginner lol). Anycase, also got me a Dead Rabbit RTA but taking it easy getting into the RBA scene coz it looks like a lot of work lol..

Oh, I have cut down on stinkies from a pack a day to just 2-3 a day :D My deadline is 01 December so within the next few weeks, I will stop completely!!!

Well that's my story for now. Schweeeet!

W'sup all you Vapers!

Names Reneil.. 2 months ago, a college was doing these awesome vape circles in our warehouse and that was me sold. So I got myself an SMOK AL85 starter kit. Loved it alot, but then the single battery became a problem soooo after much research, got me a Voopoo Drag 2 last week(woooooot) This mod is unreal (but then again I'm still a beginner lol). Anycase, also got me a Dead Rabbit RTA but taking it easy getting into the RBA scene coz it looks like a lot of work lol..

Oh, I have cut down on stinkies from a pack a day to just 2-3 a day :D My deadline is 01 December so within the next few weeks, I will stop completely!!!

Well that's my story for now. Schweeeet!
Welcome to the forum @Zer0_C00L enjoy your stay.Here you will find all the help to stop:smoke:images-49.jpg

Hi Everyone, Jiten from JHB here.

Started with the smok v8 in August, relapsed in October due to issues on the smok setup, purchased a twisp cue and havent looked back since the beginning of November. Powering through to get rid of the habit! :pesas:

Welcome @G10, glad to hear you are fighting the good fight! Plenty of support and advice here on this great Forum, you'll be right at home ;)

Hi Everyone, Jiten from JHB here.

Started with the smok v8 in August, relapsed in October due to issues on the smok setup, purchased a twisp cue and havent looked back since the beginning of November. Powering through to get rid of the habit! :pesas:
Welcome to the forum @G10 enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum G10. Keep on trying to give up the stinkies. There are literally thousands of forum members who have been exclusively vaping for years. If they can do it so can you. Trust me, there is little to nothing special about them. Good Luck.

untitllhed.png

Back