Introduce Yourselves:

Good morning fellow vapers
Been a member for a while lurking around and learning from everyone.... Now that I know a very little about alot... yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi all, I was referred here by someone on another forum during my search for new gear. Been vaping for a few years now but always stuck to entry level gear. Recently received a rta and now here I am looking for upgrades and advice.
Currently using a voopoo too and my new freebie wotofo serpent elevate

Hello

My name is Wayne. I've been a smoker for 10 years and a vaper for 4. Managed a vape shop overseas for 2 years, came back at the worst time to open up 1 in South Africa . So now, I am here to learn more from you guys!

Hi all, I was referred here by someone on another forum during my search for new gear. Been vaping for a few years now but always stuck to entry level gear. Recently received a rta and now here I am looking for upgrades and advice.
Currently using a voopoo too and my new freebie wotofo serpent elevate

Serpent elevate is a wonderful little atty, my wife has two and she refuses to use anything else. Just make sure you get the wicking right.
Welcome to the forum, hope you have an awesome time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there ! :) New member Ari here . I've been trolling this forum anonymously for some time now , and thought it's time I joined .

I use a Voopoo Alpha One w. a Wismec Gnome Atomizer w. double and triple Gnome coils . I have a gnome rebuildable deck , but it's so small that I haven't managed to successfully do builds for it .

Greetings to all the new members. I haven't been here long but I have learnt so much and so enjoyed the humor and welcoming spirit that the forum is stuck with me! So nice to "meet" you all. See you again on the other threads!

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to vaping, having switched about six months ago, and am also new to south africa - moved here several years ago. I've lurked on this forum for a while, but during the lockdown it has been essential for information re. vaping. I'm a scientist and live in cape town. Due to lockdown I ordered some DIY supplies (during the short window when that was possible) and am pleased with the results of the first few recipes I tried. Thankful to the forum for all the useful information. Like everyone else I wish I had some nicotine on hand, but at least lockdown finally compelled me to start mixing my own juices, which is a small silver lining on the whole situation I guess.

Welcome to the forum @karamogo

Welcome to the forum to all of the following new members :

@RifiWP
@dash09
@wickdvape
@fredeb
@Sashafelix

This is a truly great forum to be a part of. You will get a lot of help when you need it. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions. We all started out needing advice.

@RifiWP @fredeb and @wickdvape you are all welcome to attend our next (lockdown dependent) Cape Town Vape Meet. There are a few vape "experts" who attend most meetings. They will be able to help with almost anything vape related.

untsitled.png

Hi guys, read quite a bit of stuff on the forum in recent times from you good folks and got some tips and thought i'd join up as I have some advice to share from a "novice" hence the profile name... there is just so much to learn before you can rate yourself as an expert. It seems simple in the beginning where you think...I'll just buy a twisp and they have different flavors, etc and then you meet vapers and learn about their devices and techniques and try out different styles and realize there's a shitload of info and devices out there that you didn't know about. It can be very intimidating and expensive. I was a smoker for many years and vaped on and off and now due to the lockdown, didn't really stock up on smokes and dusted off the vapes. I've been through a few devices and have my 2 cents on a few which may help some of you new to the hobby namely Twisp cue, Smok priv v8, Uwell caliburn, Geekvape Aegis Solo, Smok nord and novo 2. I feel my message is a bit long now so I won't give all my pro's and con's on each device unless some of you are interested...I have stuck with the Smok Nord as my favorite as I mainly do MTL and also enjoy a bit of DTL and this is a simple easy to use device where you can do both with quite a good battery life.
Glad to be part of a group that enjoys the vape experience, I do feel a lot better off the smokes:)

Welcome to our forum family @Justanovice , and great to hear you are enjoying yourself. There is an amazing amount of info from a diverse crowd here and all are willing to share, so ask away, but also feel free to give your input and views. You are an expert already as you have made the switch to vaping and you have tried various setups, and a novice only because you have only started scratching the top layer of the vape learning curve and what it offers in totality.

As a newbie you may be able to teach some of us that have been here a bit longer a lot as well, and you will be an asset to those just starting as you are still learning and are still experiencing the pitfalls we may have forgotten about already. You will look at things in a totally different way compared to some that are already established and set in their ways.

Enjoy your journey, you will feel better day by day, believe me, and wishes for many happy clouds to you.

Thanks Room Fogger...Nice name btw. I prefer to keep it simple, well at least for now. Maybe the building big mods, investing in a 6 pack of batteries and a charger, bug may bite me some day as a trade off for the superb flavour that you can only get from a quality setup like that, but for now I enjoy the simplicity and versatility of an AIO system with pre-built coils and pods all you add is juice and charge it at night next to your phone or if you've been very busy with it, once in the afternoon for 45mins. Vaping is a nice hobby though and I can imagine the satisfaction on enjoying your quality build.

Hello everyone. My name is Siri :) Moved from Norway to South Africa about 6 years ago so excuse my English as Norwegian is my first language haha. I'm a noob vaper! Never vaped before, but very interested in switching to vaping... especially because of the lockdown, and let's be honest.. cigarettes are smelly! :--P I've always wanted to switch over to vaping but never had someone to ask for advice. I found this forum after someone posted about their "Vape company" on FB and everything about them sounded very suspicious...:facepalm: so I searched for review about them on google and this forum popped up! So... here I am...:zlumi:

Hello everyone. My name is Siri :) Moved from Norway to South Africa about 6 years ago so excuse my English as Norwegian is my first language haha. I'm a noob vaper! Never vaped before, but very interested in switching to vaping... especially because of the lockdown, and let's be honest.. cigarettes are smelly! :--P I've always wanted to switch over to vaping but never had someone to ask for advice. I found this forum after someone posted about their "Vape company" on FB and everything about them sounded very suspicious...:facepalm: so I searched for review about them on google and this forum popped up! So... here I am...:zlumi:

Welcome @SiriKJ , you ended up in the right place. You will find a lot of people on here that are willing to share their extensive knowledge and point you in the right direction.

There has been a definite uptick n people looking at vaping, and a lot of exploitation by people who don’t really know what they were doing and are only in it for financial gain, unfortunate consequence, but you will see the difference when you speak to members and vendors here. Enjoy your journey into vaping and I know you will enjoy it.

Welcome
Now start a thread, maybe under the General vaporizer talk, sub forum. You will see a create thread button top right. And ask all your questions. And everyone will give you hundreds of conflicting advise:rofl:

Hallo i am Merle from Yzerfontein, a newby on the forum. Love my devices, from Renova Zero, iStick Pro and just bought the Voopoo Drag X. My favorite flavors anything sweet. By the way the Voopoo is phenomenal.

Hallo i am Merle from Yzerfontein, a newby on the forum. Love my devices, from Renova Zero, iStick Pro and just bought the Voopoo Drag X. My favorite flavors anything sweet. By the way the Voopoo is phenomenal.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay :D

Hi Im Merle from Yzerfontein a newby to the forum. My collection of favorites are Renova Zero, iStick Pro and just got my beautiful new Voopoo Drag X... Such a great device. My flavours range from sweet, sweeter to sweetest... Anything with a sweet aftertaste.

Back