Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Everyone

I'm Shamiel going by Shasta
I quit cigs in beginning May and started vaping mid May with a geekvape boost and got rid of it after 2 weeks because i realised i love vaping.

Here's what i have now.
Aegis X, Hugo vapor Rader, rincoe mechman 80w.
Then rba's are Cerberus with smok rba, Zeus X, Zeus Mesh, peacemaker xl, desire rabies, geekvape looop v1, wotofo vaporous.

I got into coil building as well and just love it. I spend a lot of time making coils but I've stopped now as i have too many.

That's me nice meeting ya'll

@Shasta

upload_2020-8-23_18-24-21.jpeg

Hey Everyone

I quit cigs in beginning May and started vaping mid May with a geekvape boost and got rid of it after 2 weeks because i realised i love vaping.

Here's what i have now.
Then rba's are Cerberus with smok rba, Zeus X, Zeus Mesh, peacemaker xl, desire rabies, geekvape looop v1, wotofo vaporous.

I got into coil building as well and just love it. I spend a lot of time making coils but I've stopped now as i have too many.

Welcome Shasta!

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone

Here's what i have now.

smoke.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Shasta
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey!
Enjoy your stay here

Welcome to the forum @emelybrown. The forum members are always willing to lend a helping hand, so please feel free to ask questions and browse around.

Hi guys

My name is Anton and Ill taste your juice even in these crazy times!

I vape all sorts of devices from MTL to DL , I like both styles.
I do mix a bit, that is the main reason I joined the group as Im always looking to get some tips and give tips where I can.
My daily vape is my Drag x that I use at work as its simple to carry and at home a blow the clouds Aegus X.
I have already found a mountain of info here, and will hopefully be contributing as I grow in this hobby.

Hi guys

I do mix a bit, that is the main reason I joined the group as Im always looking to get some tips and give tips where I can.
My daily vape is my Drag x that I use at work as its simple to carry and at home a blow the clouds Aegus X.
I have already found a mountain of info here, and will hopefully be contributing as I grow in this hobby.

Warm welcome @Munro31
Congrats on the vaping!
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
We are very lucky to have such experienced and helpful vapers here with us
Enjoy

Hi guys

welcome

Hi guys

welcome.png

Welcome Anton (@Munro31)... my name is Anton... and one day, Anton's will rule the world... but for now, we'll just be part of ECIGSSA where we can convert more people to becoming Anton's... hahaha

Welcome @Munro31. There are tons of info on the forum and all of the members here are super helpful, so please feel free to ask for advice. Enjoy your stray!

Back