Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Seanpta. Your lungs and overall health with thank you for giving up the stinkies, but your wallet will curse you in due course! :rofl:

There's a wealth of information on the forum and please don't be afraid to ask questions. The members here are all super friendly and always willing to help where they can.

Enjoy your stay and your vaping journey!

Last edited:
Hi all

Another converted ex smoker newbie vaper here from Pretoria

Used to do 20+ stinkies a day for the last 26 years until aunty Zuma forced me over to vaping.
Atleast some good came from the lockdown, been vaping for 3 months during which time I had one smoke that tasted like crap, never gonna touch that shit again.

Regards
Sean

Welcome!

Hi all

Used to do 20+ stinkies a day for the last 26 years until aunty Zuma forced me over to vaping.
Atleast some good came from the lockdown, been vaping for 3 months during which time I had one smoke that tasted like crap, never gonna touch that shit again.

Regards
Sean

Love to see posts like this. I just want to take it and shove it up the anti vaping lobbyists noses, or other places that taste like crap.

Welcome @Seanpta! You have made the right choice and have come to the right place!!! What is your setup that you are using/got you off the stinkies?

Thanks for the welcome

Started on a Smok RPM 40 that lasted all of 3 weeks, moved to a Nord 2 and 6mg juice that is still going strong
Hoping to invest in a mod and tank in the near future (probably not so near looking at current finances)

Hi all

Regards
Sean

welcome !

Welcome to the community @Seanpta and congrats on quitting the stinkies. I'm sure it wasn't easy despite aunty Zuma's incentives. Enjoy your vaping journey!

Hi all,
I quit smoking 4yrs ago (when i started vaping) and havent looked back!!
Im currently going through a phase of mixing my own juices etc.

Hey Everyone , Steven here from Xhype Liquid Co. , just introducing myself as i will be manning Xhype's Threads.

Just a little about me ... i've been vaping for some time now and started getting myself into the industry.

i currently use a Wismec Noisy cricket with a Dead Rabbit RTA .

love vaping and Cars

what more do we need to share :dancer2:

Hey Everyone , Steven here from Xhype Liquid Co. , just introducing myself as i will be manning Xhype's Threads.

Just a little about me ... i've been vaping for some time now and started getting myself into the industry.

love vaping and Cars

Welcome @Steven Xhype!!! Nice setup you got running there!!!

love vaping and Cars

welcome

images

Seriously though?

images

Ai guys, I have one huge regret since joining the forum.....

I wish I had chosen a cool and mysterious user name. LeislB is just so boring compared to your great ones.

Welcome to all the new vapers, so happy to have you all here.

Ai guys, I have one huge regret since joining the forum.....

I wish I had chosen a cool and mysterious user name. LeislB is just so boring compared to your great ones.

Welcome to all the new vapers, so happy to have you all here.

Well at least its unique :)

This is Ethan Jones from London, UK

I am now a cannabis enthusiast and a budtender, sharing his knowledge with the world.

Back