Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Marked4soup

This forum is a wealth of information and good folk aplenty. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're always willing to help where we can.

Good morning, Happy Valentines Day and a warm hearted loving welcome to last week's new members!

Sunny boi
Abdu_Pumpkinz
Marked4soup
mockidol
Benade1028
MOETMAN
Andile_kelly
Raul Don
Asim Malik...
BokaBok007

Come tell us a bit more about what you got for Valentines day, what you are vaping on and when last you slipped and fell down the stairs...|

593w0j.jpg

Good morning and a very Warm Welcome to the last week's new members to our family!!!

@Hallgirl40
@Vapeatea
@musicman
@arlomax
@anuk
@Marvyn

You have come to the right place to fill that gap in your heart and mind that you had since the first day you picked up a vape. Here we'll complete you!

Head on over here and tell us a bit more about your daily vape-life, how many batteries you got on charge this morning and when last you bought some new vape gear just because you felt like it...

you-complete-me-i-love-you.gif

Whats up guys,

Not new to the forum but haven’t been on in ages. So thought a re-introduction is a must haha.

Currently I’m running 2 mods

Mod 1

Desire X mini with a dead rabbit v1 RTA. Coil im using is a 4 wrap 4mm single Alien.

Mod 2

Aegis X with a Wotofo Profile unity tank.

Currently vaping MILC Pango 3mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up guys,

Not new to the forum but haven’t been on in ages. So thought a re-introduction is a must haha.

Mod 1

Desire X mini with a dead rabbit v1 RTA. Coil im using is a 4 wrap 4mm single Alien.

Mod 2

1646042253539.png

Good morning ECIGSSA!!!!

And a Warm Welcome to the last week's new members!!!

@Gurzuff
@pakvapes
@JpNelson
@Gocerhon
@Charles007
@Daiyaan
@Glasw0lf
@Bfg1gf

Head on over here and tell us a little vape story: what are you vaping on today, what coils/cotton you use and when last you ran out of toilet paper sitting on the loo....

View attachment 251588
Good morning everyone hope all are well i am Charles currently not running on any device ot mod unfortunately mu devices got stolen but hopefully soon i will be up anf running again.

And brrn strhck. with some bad omen beem diagnosed with blood cancer if there are any guys out there with old mod or even broken mods staying close to centurion olease let me kmoe that you dont usr or need anymore thsnks for a great site and awsome people

Whats up guys,

Mod 1

Mod 2

welcome !

Good morning everyone hope all are well i am Charles currently not running on any device ot mod unfortunately mu devices got stolen but hopefully soon i will be up anf running again.

And brrn strhck. with some bad omen beem diagnosed with blood cancer if there are any guys out there with old mod or even broken mods staying close to centurion olease let me kmoe that you dont usr or need anymore thsnks for a great site and awsome people

welcome !

Whats up guys,

Mod 1

Mod 2

Okay so little update,

Changed my dead rabbit coil to a dual coil.

Im now running Quad core fused claptons, running dual coils now and no longer a single coil.

Sitting at 0.13ohm.

Also got some new juice

The dude juice - unsure of the name of the flavour but its a pink bubblegum with sticky strawberry. 6mg

They say with a hint of ice but I don’t feel/taste it.

Hello. Thanks for the welcome message.
I tried vaping to help me quit my 2 packs a day habit. Got myself a Vuse epod since it looked like a cheap way to see if vaping would help. That was almost 2 months ago and I have not had a single cigarette since.
I did realize however that the Vuse epod was not a good idea. Those pods are really expensive if you use a couple a day. I have since purchased an Innokin Z80 kit and some juice from "All Day Vapes" and it seems that the bug has bitten. (Great service from "All Day Vapes").
Looking forward to learning a lot from the Ecigssa comunity.

Hello. Thanks for the welcome message.
I tried vaping to help me quit my 2 packs a day habit. Got myself a Vuse epod since it looked like a cheap way to see if vaping would help. That was almost 2 months ago and I have not had a single cigarette since.
I did realize however that the Vuse epod was not a good idea. Those pods are really expensive if you use a couple a day. I have since purchased an Innokin Z80 kit and some juice from "All Day Vapes" and it seems that the bug has bitten. (Great service from "All Day Vapes").
Looking forward to learning a lot from the Ecigssa comunity.

welcome !

Thank You @DarthBranMuffin been vaping on and off since lockdown, i'm deciding to quit forever, i think the easing of restrictions got me back on to the cigs but it has become very costly...

Back