Charne-Rose Van Wk

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello all you wonderful community members, My name is Charne-Rose and I have currently been baking
For three years now.i decided to join this community because I feel like I can learn a lot from here and meet some new vaping buddies too It's been an absolute blast meeting new vamping friends whenever or wherever I go out and I find the community to be very welcoming and fun. I am currently studying in Pretoria and live in Johannesburg so vaping is the perfect soloirilm for my traveling and it smells good and never leaves my car with ash or a gross stench so I must admit it has been a life safe, it's been such a fun ride and I am happy to finally be apart of the community ❤️

Hello all you wonderful community members, My name is Charne-Rose and I have currently been baking
For three years now.i decided to join this community because I feel like I can learn a lot from here and meet some new vaping buddies too It's been an absolute blast meeting new vamping friends whenever or wherever I go out and I find the community to be very welcoming and fun. I am currently studying in Pretoria and live in Johannesburg so vaping is the perfect soloirilm for my traveling and it smells good and never leaves my car with ash or a gross stench so I must admit it has been a life safe, it's been such a fun ride and I am happy to finally be apart of the community ❤️

Welcome @Charne-Rose Van Wk and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping and wishing you well with your journey from here
Feel free to ask questions as you go - lots of experienced and helpful vapers here!

Welcome Charne-Rose,
Have a blast with all these wonderful peeps.
Remember, ask questions, don't stay a noobie.

PS- Im glad you've been baking for three years, but how long have you been vaping??
autocorrect screwed you on that deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Charne-Rose,
Have a blast with all these wonderful peeps.
Remember, ask questions, don't stay a noobie.

PS- Im glad you've been baking for three years, but how long have you been vaping??
autocorrect screwed you on that deal

Right?! I read this post and now I want some freshly baked choc-chip cookies with my morning coffee and vape :p
@Charne-Rose Van Wk you better deliver! :D

Welcome to the forum. The people here are amazing. You will definitely enjoy your stay!

Right?! I read this post and now I want some freshly baked choc-chip cookies with my morning coffee and vape :p

Welcome to the forum. The people here are amazing. You will definitely enjoy your stay!

Mmm idea for a DIY juice.
Choc chip cookies and coffee

Hahahaha I love how everyone goes along with my mistake with good humor ! I'll be sure to bring them baked goods with

Back