Introducing myself

Hi @New vaper1
Difficult to say without seeing the device
You say the problem started after changing the coil - are you sure you put the coil in properly ? And tight enough?
Maybe try another coil and see if it still leaks
Hi silver...yes it did straight after I changed it ....I did try swoping out coils but still the same thing happened and I always make sure coils are tight enough but still able to be opened with your fingers ....so I took it back to the shop I got it from and the guy checked it out and said its some factory defect thats why it did that and took it back and discounted an I just 3 for me which all I can say so far is WOW8--)

Hi silver...yes it did straight after I changed it ....I did try swoping out coils but still the same thing happened and I always make sure coils are tight enough but still able to be opened with your fingers ....so I took it back to the shop I got it from and the guy checked it out and said its some factory defect thats why it did that and took it back and discounted an I just 3 for me which all I can say so far is WOW8--)
Great news, and salutations to your vape store, that is how it should be done. Stay loyal to your vape shop, that’s where you start your journey with them, and it is always nice to be able to pop in and visit ”friends” while you do your vape shopping.

Great news, and salutations to your vape store, that is how it should be done. Stay loyal to your vape shop, that’s where you start your journey with them, and it is always nice to be able to pop in and visit ”friends” while you do your vape shopping.
I agree with you there ....also atleast they are patient with you in helping you find flavours and coils ....some shops just bully you into getting anything and then thats just a waste of money

Back