Introducing the Manta Ray Juice Lab, from Plettenberg Bay

Mantarayvape

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Manta Juice Lab Logo.png

We would like to introduce ourselves to the community.
We have taken months in preparation and planning to get to this point and are proud to announce that we are finally live.
We are also proud to announce that our range is available from The Vape Distro.
We will share outlets (Vape shops) as they come on board.
Our first range is ready and available.
We have started with a basic range of Nic Salt juices available in a 25mg and 50mg.
Our freebase versions will be launching come end of May 2021.
First up in the line up is the Red & Black Assassin.
ADV at its finest. This is a smooth and well round, mixed berry & Cherry Cola hit that just keeps tasting great all day every day.

Red & Black Assassin.png

Next up with have Mango Vice. No juice lineup would be complete without a Juicy and delicious Mango. There is a little Ice in here but its just to add to the complexity of the Juicy Mango.
This is the an amazing mango especially in a Nic salt. it is the gift that keeps giving.
Mango Vice..png

Next up would have to be Lush Lunatic
a Complex, mouthwatering, chewy, Watermelon on ice.
If you enjoy Lush that you have to try Lush Lunatic

Lush Lunatic.png

Gold Digger, this is for the dessert heads (We dessert guys)
Super complex juice this, holding the highest percentage of flavor in our range
Well rounded Coffee, with lashings of Caramel, biscuit, churro and some secret sauce.
If you love desserts this is a must try.
Gold Digger.png

Ronin Vines.
Raspberry candied with Red liquorice, gives you an incredible all day vape. Easy with dessert or fruit guys and girls to enjoy. This is a very special juice and is not like anything you have tried before.

Ronin Vines.png

We are also very close to launching the 6th flavor in this line up under the Nic salts range watch this space.

There is a new range under development as we speak that will also be launching with 3 new flavors at the end of May.

Stay tuned for updates.
Feel free to contact us for details.

Welcome to the forum @Mantarayvape !
Wishing you all the best as a supporting vendor here
Those juices sound great

@Hooked - there’s a coffee one, check it out!

Wishing you great success @Mantarayvape!

d530d78cf9ad0f9.jpg

I'm particularly interested in Gold Digger, as I collect/research coffee juice. But how to order? You say that it's available at Vape Distro? Do you mean Flawless Vape Distro? Nothing on their site. Could you please supply a link from where I can order?

@Hooked
The Vape Distro has it on their website
Also currently available at Charlie's Vape Lounge in Fourways +27114655548

This is a great Coffee, I'm a big dessert guy and layered this one really well.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the juice

@Hooked
The Vape Distro has it on their website
Also currently available at Charlie's Vape Lounge in Fourways +27114655548

This is a great Coffee, I'm a big dessert guy and layered this one really well.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the juice

@Mantarayvape Which Vape Distro? Why can't you give their website here?

There are three of that name:
Flawless Vape Distro
Seamless Vape Distro
Vape Distro SA

And if it's a distro, then that means that they supply vendors, which won't help someone who wants to buy retail, will it?

And Charlie's website is not operational and it hasn't been for a while now, but thanks for the phone number. I'll give them a call.

Gold Digger_Charlies.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but if you want people on the forum to buy your juice, you need to provide links to websites so that they can do so. Giving the phone number of a shop in Fourways is not enough. Not everyone lives in Fourways/Gauten and if they wanted to buy your juice they would do it online.

Last edited:
@Hooked

Thanks very much for your feedback, I hear the frustration from your side.
We literally went live yesterday and our website will be up and running by tomorrow.
We started on the forum and gave access to allow Vape Shops to get stock from a wholesaler that they may already be purchasing from.

I will send you a link to website as soon as it is up and running.
We have been getting messed around by payment platforms and are still awaiting confirmation from them to be able to take online payments. As such we will launch only being able to accept EFT payments with online payments by card coming online as soon as they have confirmed with us.

I noted their phone number as I am also aware their website is under construction. However they are very much available to send out stock to you ASAP.

However as previously mentioned our Website will be live shortly.

We launched in order to inform the community that we are very much apart of, what is coming and where it is currently available from.
With a new brand it will take a little time for these to be more widely available.

I thank you in advance for your patience, if you would like me to invoice you for stock and ship it for you please feel free to contact us via email
info@mantarayjuicelab.co.za
I am not sure where in SA you are based but shipping is always over night.

Thank you for taking the time and showing interest in our Juices
Again really looking forward to hearing your feedback on the Gold Digger juice

Back