IPV Mini 2 autofire

Matt

The Vaping Dutchman
LV

Awards
Last week my ipv mini 2 started to autofire. Doesnt matter if its on or off as soon as a battery is inserted it starts.
Already contacted the vendor about the issue and to inform about warrenty on the product. But sadly didnt get any response from them. Makes you think what the added value is for ordering local instead of abroad. But thats another story.
Anyway googled and saw allot of similiar issues with this mod combined with the crappy paint job. Its so frustrating that we see so many mods being sold with issues and no responsibility taking by the manufacturer.
Did anyone here have a similar issue with the ipv mini 2?

ugh got rid of mine asap when the paint job feel apart.

Who is the vendor?

How long did you wait for the vendors response?

From Wednesday.
Didn't name them because still giving them the benefit of doubt could be busy or holiday.
Was more wondering if more people had this issue. And my rant is more against manufacturers then the vendor if they respond ;)

Ye I had the same issue after a month IPV Mini 2.

Problem is with the bloody warranties is I've heard of ones being protected by 'if they have liquid inside, then it's not covered'. Which I think it very much the same as 'if your kettle had any moisture inside.....'

Mine unfortunately got progressively worse until it was unusable... and then smashed to pieces.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last week my ipv mini 2 started to autofire. Doesnt matter if its on or off as soon as a battery is inserted it starts.
Already contacted the vendor about the issue and to inform about warrenty on the product. But sadly didnt get any response from them. Makes you think what the added value is for ordering local instead of abroad. But thats another story.
Anyway googled and saw allot of similiar issues with this mod combined with the crappy paint job. Its so frustrating that we see so many mods being sold with issues and no responsibility taking by the manufacturer.
Did anyone here have a similar issue with the ipv mini 2?
Are we talking about the 70w mini.Never had issue w/mine,as far as paint I put a skull skin on it at the start.I've had mine since they came out and surprisingly it's one of my most reliable mods and I'm no big fan of i'v4 you.Good luck.

I have no electrical knowledge to check if its only the switch. Guess i have to write off another mod.
Also on my 2nd email i didnt get a response from VapeClub.

Damn, did you try to phone them?

Back