IPV MINI2 + Arctic Tank + Battery + RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf Cape Vaper

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Got my IPV mini2 up for grabs today. Black IPV mini, with a wrap on it since day 1. Sale includes a new efest 18650 2500mah battery. Box included
Condition- Excellent
Age- a few weeks old
Price- R999
314dcc9dd69c4f11b485b9a3279f756d.jpg
(minus the stillare in the pic)

Second up is my Arctic tank. Immaculate condition. The coil in it is still good, and included is the spare coil. Box included
5b719b5346d596cd1f3334d4a866090b.jpg

Condition- immaculate
Age- just over a week
Price- R400

Finally I've got my clt2 for sale. In good condition. Not brand new, but works really great. No problems. No box for it unfortunately.
Price- R100
d3a75d7e52148afb7b6a152d7947c6f3.jpg

Location- Cape Town (free delivery)
Out of town buyers shipping with Aramex at R99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent prices man, that ipv mini is a steal specially since it's wrapped. GLWS

Awesome gear awesome prices. i have an ipv2 mini also and its one of the best mods i owned. suprised your selling it yusi

Thanks guys :) it really is one of the best mods out there. But I've got spare hahaha

Good luck with the sales @Yusuf Cape Vaper

Now you need to explain the reason for sale for each item ;-)

I'm guessing it rhymes with Sir vape red sig and lemo 2 lol

Reason- I have 2 ipv minis, so need to sell this one to find new gear. Then the arctic, I just feel for a change. Really great tank. The clt2 is just lying around. Way too many drippers.

Please can we swop ipv minis. I just got the silver one but originally wanted the black. If anyone wants a silver instead of black and doesnt mind me swopping. Its literally brand new. @Yusuf be a daahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back