Is It Normal

Nicholas

Sir Vapor the greater
LV

Awards
Johannesburg South, Gauteng, South Africa
Ok so let me first state that this has only started happening since i've been vaping the griffin 25. not sure if its a tank thing or an e-liquid thing

so i made up a batch of what i call "broke man banana" only because i'm out of concentrates and only had banana cream and cinnamon sugar cookie both TFA

i mixed it at

75/25
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie - 7%
Banana Cream 3%
2.5mg

now again im a noob at this but its an amazing and simple recipe.

i love it

now whats weird (and i've tested it with other juices too.) is when i vape it in the morning i get a really smooth banana cream flavour not much cinnamon sugar cookie but as the tank gets warmer i start getting more cinnamon sugar cookie and less banana cream.

now is this normal? are my taste buds screwed. am i dying? lol

Different *edit temperatures will make different flavour notes more pronounced, however you might wanna just make sure you're mixing/steeping properly as they do have different densities and some may float on top of others.

Ok so let me first state that this has only started happening since i've been vaping the griffin 25. not sure if its a tank thing or an e-liquid thing

so i made up a batch of what i call "broke man banana" only because i'm out of concentrates and only had banana cream and cinnamon sugar cookie both TFA

i mixed it at

75/25
Banana Cream 3%
2.5mg

i love it

now whats weird (and i've tested it with other juices too.) is when i vape it in the morning i get a really smooth banana cream flavour not much cinnamon sugar cookie but as the tank gets warmer i start getting more cinnamon sugar cookie and less banana cream.

Yes with some concentrates the flavour comes at a higher heat. If you go look at more advanced liquids for sale, some have a few flavours, and the higher wattage or temp you vape at different flavours appear

Yip, it happens (to me too)... I agree with @Feliks Karp and also remember to shake your juice before filling.

I've picked up that with cinnamon juices I only get the cinnamon when the atty has heated up and the juice is less viscous. Cuttwood's sugar drizzle comes to mind

@Feliks Karp i have one steeping at the moment so i'd like to see if i experience the same effect after a week or two, this specific one was a good shake then straight into the tank. im sure i shook it quite good tho.

@Bizkuit thats exactly what im experiencing. its quite awesome tho. two flavours in one :rofl:

Interesting, try vaping at a higher wattage and let me know if that makes a difference? I find that some of my juices taste completely different (most of the time better) when i vape the juice higher than my normal wattage. I'd love to know what you find.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

i mixed it at

75/25
Banana Cream 3%
2.5mg

i love it

Finally somebody else using cinnamon Sugar cookie. This is a really good recipe. Well done!

Back