Is it possible to upload an Excel sheet to the forum?

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I want to upload some concentrate notes, but I can not upload Excel and no idea how to convert to anything else. Any help please?

Hi @Viper_SA
Best bet would probably be to print the spreadsheet to a PDF and then upload that

I want to upload some concentrate notes, but I can not upload Excel and no idea how to convert to anything else. Any help please?
xls is an unsupported uploading format.
You'd have to convert to either pdf ( looses edit function) or txt which loses all formating ie no lines or columns.
Lastly screenprint and save as a jpg or gif with size limitations.

Last edited:
and.... how would a stupid Viper do that @Silver :blush:

If your Excel doesnt have a built in "print to pdf" option somewhere in the print menu then you can download any free print to pdf program and install it. Then instead of printing to a particular printer you choose that when printing and you get a PDF file. I have used Primo PDF for years and it works very well.

Thanks guys, hope it works

1. Click the File tab.

2. Click Save As.
    To see the Save As dialog box in Excel 2013 or Excel 2016, you have to choose a location and folder.

3. In the File Name box, enter a name for the file, if you haven't already.

4. In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf).
    • If you want the file to open in the selected format after saving, select the Open file after publishing check box.

• If the document requires high print quality, clickStandard (publishing online and printing).

• If file size is more important than print quality, click Minimum size (publishing online).
  5. Click Options to set the page to be printed, to choose whether markup should be printed, and to select output options. Click OK when finished.

6. Click Save.

Back