theyettie

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
iStick.jpg

rx200.jpg

Hey guys

Any thoughts on which is better? As I understand it Eleaf and Wismec are both subsidiaries of Joyetech, so how big a difference (barring aesthetics, battery cover and chip) can there actually be?

It would be interesting to know what you think, especially if there are members that own both...

Adios

Rx200 can fire 250w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx200 can fire 250w

I get that, but it's like having a car that can go 700km/h. Where are you gonna use that??? :ciao:

Having said that, the iStick's firmware can be upgraded, so I reckon it's only a question of time before they can also go to 700km/h, ag I mean 250W.

No other opinions with regards to this?

The form factor of the RX200 just makes more sense for me... I love my Rx!

Aside from the obvious wattage difference, my two cents is that one is designed by Jaybo for Wismec, whilst the other is... well, the other is made by eLeaf.

The form factor of the RX200 just makes more sense for me... I love my Rx!

I hear you, but the form factor of the iStick is very similar to that of the rx.

I don't have either so I speak under correction but I think the iStick would allow u to use one of the really big tanks like the 30mm VCMT without the overhang it would have on the rx. In that way I think the design of the iStick is much better, because if you're going to have such a big mod it only makes sense to have that option.

I'd say the RX200 - but that's because I have one and love it.

Never used the iStick.

I'd say the RX200 - but that's because I have one and love it.

Never used the iStick.

A bit biased there I'd say... hehehe ;-)

I think in due time as the iStick spends more time on the market a more in depth comparison will be possible.

With more iStick users the skeletons in the closet will appear...

If I were to choose between the iStick 200W and the RX200 I'd pick the RX200S ;)

RX200S.jpg

I would go with the rx200 what I've noticed with the istick's is that the fire buttons go after close to 8 months of use. It's happened to me and 3 of my mates and the bat life on the rx200 is allot better :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have the Eleaf 200w and I also had a Rolo DNA 200. I would say go for the RX200 or RX200s.
There is nothing wrong with the Eleaf 200w except the aesthetics. However its fits nicer in your pants.

Back