It's big, it's bold, it's Terrence the Cherry Bubblegum bird!

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I wanted to release a new flavour next week only and then the last one the week thereafter, but with the Vape Meet happening next weekend, which I will be attending, I cannot walk in there with people not knowing all the flavours. So, without further adieu - man, I am seriously old school using words like "adieu" - it is time to introduce the next (and my personal favourite) Angry Bubble, TERRENCE the Cherry Bubble!!

Terrence.jpg

Terrence likes quiet walks next to the beach, hopping along to whatever song is in his head and is looking for someone who shares his passion for cherries, bubblegum and, apparently, music.

This is not a Halls or menthol like cherry, this is more like a maraschino type cherry mixed with bubblegum. A really delicious flavour where the cherry is most prominent followed by a smooth inhale of bubblegum and some cherry on the exhale again. A full mouth flavour that lingers in both your mouth and your coils, so beware if you want to change flavours, you may need to rewick, but then again, why would you want to?!

The reviews I have received on this one have confirmed that I am not the only one who loves this flavour. Speaking of which, time to refill...

Time for some user reviews. :)
Again, unedited unless references made to other flavours.

Cherry
My favourite. On the nose the profile is confusing, but on the pallet, the brain says cherry.

Cherry [TERRENCE]:
flavour a bit muted but thats me , like it in general and would buy it from you ,score 8.5/10

Terrence the Cherry !
Niceee , I like , the cherry makes this chew a delight -tongue test - spot on , cherry hides a bit ,but on the exhale , just where I want it !- bubblegum is an additional bonus on this , I could easily enjoy this all day long - Paul moans bout the flavour , for me this is the real Mc Coy ,and spot on , my sweet tooth loves it and it gets at least a 8.5/10 for me , Would I buy it , YES but only from you direct ! [ps: dont change anything ]
Well done

Ek het nie gedink ek sal die cherry like nie, maar even dit proe vir my lekker. Gou die laaste cherry in die pod gevape, en dit was baie aangenaam. Laat my regtig aan 'n cherry flavored Beechie dink. Nice balance ook, nes die pineapple.

[English translation]
I didn't think I would like the cherry but even this tastes nice. Just vaped the last bit of cherry in my pod and it was very pleasant. Reminds me of a cherry flavoured Beechie. Nice balance, like the pineapple

Back