Jai Haze

yaasir

New Vaper
LV

Awards
images (4).jpeg
this guy's vape reviews are quite cool. He really breaks things down to the bone with humour.
Use to watch mike vape but jai Haze is quite entertaining.

hahaha. Sorry man. Never realised the politics. I must learn to do my research and search before posting

He irritates the crap out of me. Can't stand him. He's a drama queen and a whiny little twit.

hahaha. Sorry man. Never realised the politics. I must learn to do my research and search before posting

@yaasir - your opinion of the reviewers reviews is fine. I watch him from time to time as well and find them useful and informative

It is just his recent behavior that I do not condone.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

If you want to be a comedian , be a comedian .... I promise you he won't make it two seconds on stage ....

Stop trying to be funny and just review .... cause if you strip out all the BS he is actually still a good reviewer.

Think his fame got to him a bit IMHO .....

I have this system where just before I buy a product, I watch his review last. He is so finnicky he hates on things that others don't even notice. Only then do I make up my mind.
His over critical reviews showcase more bad than good, and is less generic than most.
Still, he could have handled some things better than he did, uncle Kzor is still a Boertjie, and when asked to, my vote shall stay local.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The internet is a wonderful thing ..... check the tattoo .... :) ROTFLMAO

jh.JPG

What Jai did by calling out KZOR on LIVE YOUTUBE was just harsh. Especially since he is such a top bloke.
and he does very informative reviews, KZOR that is.
Jai is just entertaining. Rather Was because I have since unsubd...!!
Us Vapers are here, especially if you are a reviewer, to help others and not belittle them... Especially if you state that you appreciate all your subscribers like Jai did.
That's my opinion anyways

or did he have a night with his lookalike ..... either way is super weirdo

I think once you start taking what Jai Haze says with a pinch of salt, you start to realise that he's talking out of his arse most of the time. I watched the video where he disses KZOR but he disses everyone so I wouldn't put too much weight behind it.
He LOVES drama and eats up opportunities to add some...

Back