SOLD Jam Monster Raspberry *** VERY FINAL PRICE DROP ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddk1979

All Vaped Out
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Jam Monster Raspberry (approx 80ml)
Selling Price :- R240 - PRICE DROP R220 - FINAL PRICE DROP = R200
VERY FINAL PRICE DROP = R180
Condition :- Excellent
Age of the item :- Only 1 week old
Clone or Authentic :- authentic
Location of item :- Goodwood, Cape Town
Delivery/Collection :- on buyer
Reason for sale:- An excellent juice for DL but not so great for MTL (I only vape mtl)
Add a picture here :-

Jam Monster.jpg

Last edited:
@ddk1979 What comes after "Very Final Price Drop"? :-D Maybe Absolutely Final Price Drop, followed by Rock bottom Price Drop?
lol

I can't understand why peeps aren't buying this juice. It's absolutely delicious and for me it's the best of the Jam Monster range. I have a full bottle at home otherwise I would have bought it.

Come on, all you vapers, don't miss out on this opportunity! How can you so no to buttered toast with strawberry jam?

EDIT: Just realised that it's Raspberry, not Strawberry - but that's also verrrry good!

Last edited:
@ddk1979 What comes after "Very Final Price Drop"? :-D Maybe Absolutely Final Price Drop, followed by Rock bottom Price Drop?
lol

I can't understand why peeps aren't buying this juice. It's absolutely delicious and for me it's the best of the Jam Monster range. I have a full bottle at home otherwise I would have bought it.

Come on, all you vapers, don't miss out on this opportunity! How can you so no to buttered toast with strawberry jam?

EDIT: Just realised that it's Raspberry, not Strawberry - but that's also verrrry good!

@Hooked , I'm like a store that bought a ton of merchandise for Black Friday but only had one customer all day hence the "VERY FINAL". :-(
If no one buys it, I'll do what I've done on numerous ocassions and mix some of it in various juices (in small volumes) to see if I can get close to something I like - helps my wallet quite a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back