Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Can we just inform the local firestation that from 2 the venue is not burning down. Its just a few litres of juice being burned on hot wires in a controlled enviroment

Till what time is the meet you guys & galz
I want to go as well but work until 3pm. im just around the corner at SupaQuick Fourways. I hope i dont miss it

Welcome @Harryssss
How better to start than come to a vape meet! Good timing ;-)
All the best for your vaping

I think the 100 number is a strong possibility

You kaapies cant say anything about fomo. We went through that last month and we survived, neh

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@KieranD and @baksteen8168 seeing that we are just off Witkoppen

View attachment 6294

@RoSsIkId - I wish I could attend, but I have 2 problems... Engine is still in pieces because I still have to do the porting and dowelling and Wife just had an op last week and is not really mobile yet, so I am doing my fatherly duties and watching kids. Will make a plan to attend the next one though. ;)

Oh, and btw... I would probably murder that piston thingy in the pic. ?? ;):rofl:??

Yeah we wouldnt want to pi$$ of the rotor gods, last time that happend seals kept popping

The piston thingy in pic is sitting at 1500hp

awesome car that

Agreed, but mine's better...:devil:

I have a buddy that has one of those. nice car!

My in-law has a Series 6 RX7... better than the Supra. Different strokes for different folks i guess.;)

Yeah we wouldnt want to pi$$ of the rotor gods, last time that happend seals kept popping

The piston thingy in pic is sitting at 1500hp

Can have all the power in the world, if you cant put it down, it means squat. We ran a standard turbo rotary a couple of years ago against some heavily worked ones. they made more than double our power but just could not hook up. result was that by the time they found traction, we were all ready over the finish line.

Previous engine I built made just over 400kw (and that was a mild build) will probably go the same route again, but have not decided yet. need her to be a daily runner, not just a track monster so I have to find balance somewhere. ;)

Anyway, we are derailing this thread and I cannot afford to get fined??. need to spend my cash on new vape gear, wife, kids, engine, bills, etc... :rofl:

We still mostly on topic as Alibi is just off Witkoppen and there are alot of cars there that do drive spiritly. I am a good boy and do not go over the speed limit. So to stay on topic I would like to just warn the people that they have to look out for the cars that drive so fast on the road when they want to turn into the shopping center.

@baksteen8168 ar you by any chance friends with Rudi and Dorne

We still mostly on topic as Alibi is just off Witkoppen and there are alot of cars there that do drive spiritly. I am a good boy and do not go over the speed limit. So to stay on topic I would like to just warn the people that they have to look out for the cars that drive so fast on the road when they want to turn into the shopping center.

@baksteen8168 ar you by any chance friends with Rudi and Dorne

Know them yes. RTT iirc?

You know Raymond Goodrich?

@Stroodlepuff I'll have to withdraw from the comps, we have family coming for the weekend so I'll only be able to join the festivities for a short while :(

Back