Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Will be an awesome meet indeed!

@Gizmo , yes I will be happy to be Noob "very" friendly ..

now that i can see the poll , i have voted .

lol feels a tad like the elections here.

All three dates work for me at this stage...

Hi guys I have a automated rsvp list on the first page, please click the rsvp and the amount guests joining you if its just you then just 1 :)

Hi guys I have a automated rsvp list on the first page, please click the rsvp and the amount guests joining you if its just you then just 1 :)
I've RSVP-ed, but we can only be there if it is the 14th or 21st

Its safe to assume it will be the 14th at this point

I think I will cut off the voting time for Friday.. So we can start getting finalized numbers in

I really want to attend my first Vape Meet, what time does the meet normally start. My problem is I attend class all day on a Saturday until 16:00.

I really want to attend my first Vape Meet, what time does the meet normally start. My problem is I attend class all day on a Saturday until 16:00.
Usually starts around 14:00 and lasts well into the night - so come when your classes are done :)

Nice! RSVP'd and will be joining! I cant wait to meet all of you in person!!:party:

Plus I can get some advice on coils building as by that time I should have my RBA (still havent decided what though)

Sounds fun!! I work Saturdays though.

Maybe if we all hold thumbs I'll have an overnight career change.

Sounds fun!! I work Saturdays though.

Maybe if we all hold thumbs I'll have an overnight career change.

It starts in the afternoon and goes on until the evening pop in if you get a chance

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

It starts in the afternoon and goes on until the evening pop in if you get a chance

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'll see what I can do. :)

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

5 year old and a 16 year old :)

But lately we have been dropping them off at the grandparents when we go to the vape meets, because then we can stay a bit longer

Back