Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
I don't really know to be honest @Melinda. My Afrikaans is about as good as Malema's woodwork

I'm guessing that usually yields dangerous results?

Yah, dis reg. It does work with the afrikaans meisies though. For some reason watching an English guy stammer his way through an afrikaans discussion is oulik

Yah, dis reg. It does work with the afrikaans meisies though. For some reason watching an English guy stammer his way through an afrikaans discussion is oulik

and ...... ? might work with similar Afrikaans language impaired meisies though :D

and ...... ? might work with similar Afrikaans language impaired meisies though :D

For the relationship to really work, she has to be english impaired for best results

Then we have hit over 80 folks!!!!

CHING CHING CHING!

Glad you are bringing some family to watch you being humiliated in the down-down comp @PeterHarris

Pity I am away on a Triumph weekend getaway

Triumph bra's are ok. Personally I prefer Wonderbra, but a weekend with cleavage may actually be better than a vape meet

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizesDraw to be done by @Melinda and myself
    Beer downing contest - The winner will get a really bad hangover the next day
    Judged by a jury of your peers - AKA everybody!!!
    Mod contest - Prizes to be announced
    Who can do the strangest, most beautiful, craziest modification to their mods - it has to still be functional - this will be judged by all the women in attandance
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please emailsharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photograher: non forum member
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King - Hardware and liquids
  2. Skyblue Vaping - Hardware and Liquids
  3. Vapotine - www.vapotine.co.za (They will be joining the forum later today) - Hardware and Liquids
  4. Craft Vapour - Premium E-Liquids
  5. Vape Elixir - Premium E-Liquids
  6. VapeMaxx - Hardware and Liquids
Prizes:
  1. Iphone Vape Case - Sponsored by Vape King
  2. Juice Hamper containing 10x Vape King Juices (x2) - Sponsored by Vape King
  3. 1 x Vape King Pro Starter Kit
  4. 2x DIY Small starter kits with 4 flavours - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  5. 5 x 3 pack of 5m each Kanthal wire - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  6. 1x set DIY e-liquid Hamper containing 250 ml both PG and VG as well as 100 ml of both PG and VG 3.6% - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  7. Juice Hamper containing 5 of the best Vape Elixir Liquids - Sponsored by Sunram
  8. Coil building stand - Sponsored by @Zeki Hilmi
  9. 1 x 6000mah Power Bank, 1 x Evod 1000 Mah VV battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x Metal stand 1 x kangertech charger 400 mah , 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by @Shako of Heavenly Vapes
  10. 1 x Evod 650 Mah Battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x metal stand, 1 x Kangertech Charger 400Mah, 2 x Heavenly vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  11. 1 x Kangertech E-smart kit, 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  12. 3 separate Juice Hampers - sponsored by @Mow@CraftVapour from Craft Vapor
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.

So how do we qualify to be eligible to win one of these awesome prizes? :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nicely played @Matthee!

I just reread this thread substituting Vanilla for a certain other word. I lolled alot more than I should have

Thanks mate.

Will just have to get lucky in the draw :p seeing as I'll get owned at cloud blowing, have no clue about building coils and I don't drink beer :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Fabulous to see all the prizes donated by the retailers.
Well done guys!

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

• Date: 14th June 2014 at 14:00
  • Venue: The Alibi
  • Competitions:
    Cloud Blowing Competition number 2 - Prizes to be announced
    Judges for the competition should they accept: @Silver, @Gizmo, @Derick and myself
    Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
    Judged by @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @devdev
    Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizesDraw to be done by @Melinda and myself
    Beer downing contest - The winner will get a really bad hangover the next day
    Judged by a jury of your peers - AKA everybody!!!
    Mod contest - Prizes to be announced
    Who can do the strangest, most beautiful, craziest modification to their mods - it has to still be functional - this will be judged by all the women in attandance
  • Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please emailsharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.
  • @Rowan Francis who will be easily identifiable in his kilt and eating haggis, and @SVS1000 will be our noob friendly candidates on the day helping noobies with coil building etc.
  • Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.
  • PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.
  • Photograher: non forum member
More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

1. Vape King - Hardware and liquids
  2. Skyblue Vaping - Hardware and Liquids
  3. Vapotine - www.vapotine.co.za (They will be joining the forum later today) - Hardware and Liquids
  4. Craft Vapour - Premium E-Liquids
  5. Vape Elixir - Premium E-Liquids
  6. VapeMaxx - Hardware and Liquids
  7. Eciggies (Head Office)
  8. Vape Club
Prizes:
  1. Iphone Vape Case - Sponsored by Vape King
  2. Juice Hamper containing 10x Vape King Juices (x2) - Sponsored by Vape King
  3. 1 x Vape King Pro Starter Kit
  4. 2x DIY Small starter kits with 4 flavours - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  5. 5 x 3 pack of 5m each Kanthal wire - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  6. 1x set DIY e-liquid Hamper containing 250 ml both PG and VG as well as 100 ml of both PG and VG 3.6% - Sponsored by Skyblue Vaping
  7. Juice Hamper containing 5 of the best Vape Elixir Liquids - Sponsored by Sunram
  8. Coil building stand - Sponsored by @Zeki Hilmi
  9. 1 x 6000mah Power Bank, 1 x Evod 1000 Mah VV battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x Metal stand 1 x kangertech charger 400 mah , 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by @Shako of Heavenly Vapes
  10. 1 x Evod 650 Mah Battery, 1 x Evod glass, 1 x metal stand, 1 x Kangertech Charger 400Mah, 2 x Heavenly vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  11. 1 x Kangertech E-smart kit, 2 x Heavenly Vapor 30ml Liquids - Sponsored by Heavenly Vapors
  12. 3 separate Juice Hampers - sponsored by @Mow@CraftVapour from Craft Vapor
  13. 1 X Wooden Vision Spinner (1000mAh)( DRAGON design) + Kangertech Aero MINI + USB Charger + Carry Case - Sponsored by Eciggies
  14. 10 X WILD e-Liquid (10ml / 16mg) - Sponsored by Eciggies
Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend.??

Last edited:
Back