Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
Hey Guys
Will anyone at the meet have 100Ml, 36ml PG nicotine for me? Plz, Plz, Plz
And if yes, whats the price. I cant get hold of bluesky vaping.

Coolio. Competition times? And did we ever confirm about the becks blue?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Massive traffic jam on witkoppen. Anyone know whats going on?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Google maps says it clears shortly after cedar Rd, due to construction works

A huge thank you to the organizers of the meet :party: Even though I was only there for a short while, the atmosphere was fantastic and it was awesome putting faces to some of the names.

Hey Guys
Will anyone at the meet have 100Ml, 36ml PG nicotine for me? Plz, Plz, Plz
And if yes, whats the price. I cant get hold of bluesky vaping.

Sorry about that we were out and about getting ready for the vapemeet - just came back and it was awesome!

PM either me or @Melinda for what you need

Now that was fun!!! Thank you to all that was involved with planing and managing the meet. Had a blast chatteng and vaping with all of you.

The coil building competition was so fun. Thank you @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo !!

Thank you for the advice on wicking @Rowan Francis and the grate juice you let me taste. Jaco loves it 2

@Melinda and @Derick, you guys are awesome! All the juice on the tables, that was a winner.
Dankie vir die lekker gesels en lekker lag.

And to every one ells... You guys ROCK!!!

wow! What an amazing turn out and day! I am now moeg!!!

Photos and videos to follow soon....right now though I wanna eat and get into bed where its warm :)

Thank you for an absolutely amazing meet everyone :) All feedback to follow soon

Hi Guys and Girls

Apologies that I couldn't make it either. Had a crazy day. Racing tomorrow and car blew a fuel line on the dyno this morning while setting her up. Justr finished putting everything back together a short while ago.

Will DEFINITELY be at the next one and will bring some of the Vape Cartel goodies too

Hi guys, just wanted to say Big ups for today's Vape Meet. Was very warm and sociable, not too mention very vapey! Well done guys, will definitely be at the next one!

Another great Jhb Vape meet.

Thanks for everybody involved in organizing the event and a special thanks to all the Vendors that's bringing the Vaping community more quality choices with regards to Vape gear & juices.

Also thanks for all the great prizes that was sponsored by various Vendors.

Yip - I also won a prize in the lucky draw.

Here are some pics, (not good quality)

e3uhabab.jpg
bugumaza.jpg

Ohm Johan
ugeqase7.jpg
aduresu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome awesome meet guys! That was brilliant! Thank you so much for all the prises and everyone that contributed to the meet. We'll definitely need to book the dome for the next meet :). I'm gonna have so much fun playing with all my new toys! Thanks to you all. Have a good evening. I'm sure everyone will be going to bed with a little bit of a headache after today's nic od. Hehe. Chat soon dudes and dudets. Photos of all the prises would be uploaded by Tuesday.

Wow, had so much fun today. I just want to say a big thank you to @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo for organizing things, and to all the Vendors for putting out their stuff. A special thanks to @Melinda and @Derick from
SkyBlueVaping for all the samples on the tables ( I looove that De luche stuff btw:h:) And a big thanks to all the forum staff guys who were on duty.

A special thank you also to @Shako from Heavenly Vapors for the fantastic lucky draw prize I received. I can't believe I won something for a change, and I now have an awesome Kanger E-vod Twist battery 1000mAh + E-vod clearomizer, two awesome 30ml juices and a USB 6000 mah power bank device, to help with those power cuts. Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate this.

Lastly, to all who attended this event. It was awesome meeting in real life. My wife and I had such a good time. And to those who were unable to attend, I hope you get a chance to come to the next one. It's really so much fun. :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much for today. Had a blast in the short time I spent there :)

Was so rad seeing everyone's funky gear! And seeing the faces behind the usernames :D

I also got to try out a reo thanks to @Silver and damn was I blown away :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back