JHB Vape Meet #5

I haven't read the whole 17 pages, so apologies if this has been asked.

Will there be a card machine around to buy stuff, or is it cash only. If it's cash only, is there an ATM nearby?

Ourselves and Skyblue will have card machines there, but there are ATM's nearby should you wish to draw cash

hey guys im new in the Vaping industry
Can i just pop in for this meet or do you have to Rsvp

thanks

Hi @u4ria

You are welcome to pop in

However, please RSVP on page 1 of this thread.
Then you will get a name tag on the day with your forum name.

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

Date: 30th August 2014 at 14:00 - Vendors and staff are requested to be there at 13:00

Venue: The Alibi

Competitions:
Cloud Blowing Competition number 3 - For more info on prizes and Judges please see the competition entries thread

Coil Building competition - For more info on prizes and Judges please see the competition entries thread

Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes

Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.

Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.

PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.

Photographer/Videographer: Non -forum member

More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:
Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Club
Vape Cartel
Craft Vapour
Juicy Joes
The Steamery
Heavenly Vapes

*Just on that note - vendors please note we only have 16 "Tables" Available for vendors which means a maximum of 2 per vendor - vendors who have been at previous meets will understand what I am talking about here:

8 of the small square tables, 4 cocktail tables and 4 of the large barrels

• SKYBLUE VAPING - 2 Square tables
  • CRAFT VAPOUR - 2 square tables (Against the wall)
  • VAPE KING - 2 square tables
  • VAPE CARTEL - 1 square table 1 barrel

Should you wish to book anything specific from the above, please send me a PM

Competition Times: Coil building to start at 15:30
Cloud Blowing: To start at 16:30

Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend. Lets try beat the 121 mark we made last time.

Please note Vendor Slots are now closed! We cannot accept any more vendors for the day

Last edited:
I think SubOhmVapor has confirmed in another thread they won't be at this vape meet.

I'm coming with cash and leaving with high end juice. Please tell me there will be high end juice. Otherwise I'll be leaving with cash, no high end juice, and much butthurt:eek::mad::-(:-@

Hey all,

Just heard that tomorrow will be colder than today in jhb and its frekin cold! so dress warm for the meet!

Hey all,

Just heard that tomorrow will be colder than today in jhb and its frekin cold! so dress warm for the meet!

Today's weather is already a killer. Hopefully it warms up a little.

Guys I'm not gonna make it tomorrow, I'm stuck in bed with some bad jungle flu I can't seem to shake off now for almost a week!

Really sucks, every time there is a meet, something comes up that stops me..

Anyway hope those of you that make it, enjoy it!

Guys I'm not gonna make it tomorrow, I'm stuck in bed with some bad jungle flu I can't seem to shake off now for almost a week!

Sorry to hear that, hope you recoup in no time mate.

Get well soon.

Hi all
The Darth_V@PER and fandamily will also not be making it tomorrow.

Traveling from Bulawayo to SA tomorrow but will be to late for the meet.

Was really looking forward in blowing all my cash and meeting up with all of you awesome peeps but not going to risk it with the timing.

I really needed some help with my Kayfun and Russian but will hopefully get it somewhere soon.

May you all have a fabulous meet... Sorry I'm missing out seriously!!!

Will miss all of you!!!

Back