JHB Vape Meet #5

What a FANTASTIC vape meet! Well done @Stroodlepuff!

This was close to 23H00 last night, seems even my phone camera had a bit too much:

Vmeet11.jpg

Man oh man oh man...

What a great event. I don't know where to start. @Austin VapeonMadison bro, was awesome meeting you and your lovely better half, just a shame we couldn't stay and vape the whole night through, we will have to have a drink again some time soon.. @baksteen8168 man, you rocked, we will get them next time, got the 411 on Austin's USA haxx he used;)!

@Rowan Francis as always a pleasure, i'll have to get a restraining order on you, because whenever i see you i buy whatever juice you say...not good, not good at all:D

@Chef Guest what an awesome experience it was meeting you and your lovely lady. I finished the 18mg of whatever UK juice you put in my Tobh (for testing on your AWSOME mod) lastnight when i got home..oh, and it was good *caugh *caugh.

@ShaneW and @KieranD thank you for the juice and service you provided..if wasn't the poor man i am i would have bought a heck of a lot more juice from you. At least i can say i supported you both!

@Mauritz and your beautifull wife, thank you for the experience that is your juices, and for providing us with the juice for the clouds..i choked it was that good:D

@Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo always fun talking to you guys and thank you for putting this great event together, i know there goes a ton of work into getting this together. Thank you

@Rob Fisher @johan you guys aren't as scary as everyone says:rock:.. was a privilege to have met you.

Last but not least, everybody that was there and that i haven't mentioned, i tried to meet as many of you as i can, but there was just too many things going on.. It was well worth the drive from Klerksdorp.

I Salute you!

Z
Thanks @ZortEd

Next time we will all be blowing clouds like Muricans! haha

Excellent meet!

Thanks to @Tom, @kimbo, @ShaneW and @Rob Fisher for travelling to the meet and making it all that much more!

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff, @Gizmo, @Silver, @Alex and @Rob Fisher for organising, representing, poking and prodding.

Thanks to all the entrants in the Cloud Blowing and Coil building contest. Well done to @Austin VapeonMadison for taking home the prize for Cloud Blowing and to @Yiannaki for winning the coil building.

@PeterHarris and @Rowan Francis I enjoyed judging the competitions with you - Pete please post the pic of Austin's winning 0.11 ohm Cloud chasing rig.

@johan, @Chef Guest, @Frenzy, @paulph201, @annemarievdh, @Smokyg, @Chocolate Goddess, @thekeeperza and a few more I cannot remember right now - Thank you for being awesome, for being you, and for being people I am so happy to be associated with thanks to this forum.

Thanks to everyone who came through and helped make our meet that much more special. There are a lot on here who said they were there that I did not get a chance to meet. Please come up and say hello next time! I was running around organising things for most of the meet, and did not get to circulate and meet and greet as much as I had hoped to... trying to organise vapers is like herding cats - damn near impossible.

Thank again to @Stroodlepuff - You are the only reason why our Vape Meets are as well planned, executed and attended, the task of organising is a thankless one, but you are a star!

Thank you to all the vendors for representing, sponsoring prizes, and consuming all of our disposable income (and income that was never disposable)

It is worth announcing that we are more than likely not going back to Alibi, largely because we have outgrown the venue :D

Last edited:
Have to post again.

Lovely meeting all the beautiful people. Got some nice vape meet buys, stole a juice from @ShaneW, scored an exclusive juice from @Silver and a screwdriver from @Melinda & @Derick. Almost walked away with a couple of beautiful girls, but luckily I am a gentleman (and @Chef Guest is a bigger than me) :D.

Did not win the clown blow competition - still can't figure out how I ended up in that comp. However I did win the prize for the most RESERVED vaper at the meet - thanks to the judges that placed the trophy so discreetly in my box!

VMeet.jpg

Last edited:
2014-08-30 16.27.02.jpg2014-08-30 16.27.07.jpg

2014-08-30 16.27.05.jpg 2014-08-30 16.35.37.jpg 2014-08-30 16.28.35-2.jpg 2014-08-30 16.26.17.jpg 2014-08-30 16.26.36.jpg 2014-08-30 16.26.39.jpg 2014-08-30 16.26.15.jpg 2014-08-30 16.25.48.jpg 2014-08-30 16.25.33.jpg 2014-08-30 16.24.12.jpg 2014-08-30 16.24.48.jpg 2014-08-30 16.25.06.jpg 2014-08-30 16.24.43.jpg 2014-08-30 16.24.35.jpg 2014-08-30 16.24.22.jpg 2014-08-30 17.15.21 - Copy.jpg 2014-08-30 16.23.26.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-08-30 16.27.49.jpg
    2014-08-30 16.27.49.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 45
Have to post again.

Lovely meeting all the beautiful people. Got some nice vape meet buys, stole a juice from @ShaneW, scored an exclusive juice from @Silver and a screwdriver from @Melinda & @Derick. Almost walked away with a couple of beautiful girls, but luckily I am a gentleman (and @Chef Guest is a bigger than me) :D.

Did not win the clown blow competition - still can't figure out how I ended up in that comp. However I did win the prize for the most RESERVED vaper at the meet - thanks to the judges that placed the trophy so discreetly in my box!

View attachment 10695

Hahaha... I forgot about the reserved sign. @Stroodlepuff awarded you that :D

Thanks again to everyone... Had an awesome time.

Awesome pics @devdev :D

I see my trusty creme brule torch even got a pic on its own :rock:

Still can't believe I won the coil building comp. Lol :p

Awesome pics @devdev :D

I see my trusty creme brule torch even got a pic on its own :rock:

Still can't believe I won the coil building comp. Lol :p

Hahahaha, couldn't resist posting that pic. You unleashed the beast of war for the coil building comp - clearly it worked!

0c68386d5fac63f22e2ecfa5d3e8d919.jpg

4629246d23a8f927524b131a484cdae3.jpg

8b772593d7078cd622f370650a6ac76a.jpg

40e27ef982fc107d32200e61edec5b64.jpg

IMG_9303 - hustle and bustle.jpg

"hustle and bustle" - at one point it was so packed, it wasn't easy to move
- that's Chef in the foreground - proud of their new mod creation

IMG_9310 - craft vapour.jpg

Craft Vapour
- once again @Mauritz and Sharlene had their up-market stand showcasing their juices
- I had to sneak "Reo Blue" into this photo just to add a personal touch ;-) ;-)

Last edited:
IMG_9315 - Juicy Joes.jpg

Juicy Joes
- that's @ShaneW in action with the famous Heathers, Alien Visions and Nicoticket lines
- Shanes innovative Juice bar menu was a winner in my view, complete with all the juices and short descriptions...

IMG_9317 - Bunnies.jpg

Bunnies
- a welcome to @KieranD's first vape meet retailer stand. Those bunnies (Suicide Bunny Juice) were causing a stir
- thats @Derick and @Melinda in the background from SkyBlue Vaping

IMG_9319 - Duckinator.jpg

"Duckinator" in action
- this is our beloved chief spokesman and spectacular duckinator in action
- master @devdev delivering the instructions with much authority!

IMG_9341 - three admins.jpg

Admin action
- with skipper @Rob Fisher who drove all the way from Durban to be with us.
- PS - thanks Stroods for taking such a great photo ;-)

Here is Austins winning build for the cloud comp...

byganu5a.jpg

20gauge g-plat. Duel coil. Serious stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back