JHB Vape Meet #5

I have asked Picolinos as I am not 100% sure about them, but Alibi does have as far as I know. Will confirm with them too

Oh my goodness - @kimbo, if you can make it for the vape meet that would be really awesome.
I am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

Oh my goodness - @kimbo, if you can make it for the vape meet that would be really awesome.
I am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

Tx @Silver, If all works out i will take the bus to JHB for the meet and have a friend pick me up there then i will leave the monday for a week of Tiger Fishing :D The pros of being "retired"

I really wanna meet al you wonderfull ppl that helped me so much:h:

Maybe Vapour Mountain can attend this one if we can make a plan... nothing definite, just a maybe. That's if OK with all involved?

We are a few from klerksdorp that wants to attend. We will see closer to the time

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

New venue I say. Change is good.

Is everyone still happy with The Alibi as a venue?

I was thinking of moving it to another venue possibly Picolinos, much more space and we can set up nicely. Alternatively I need to book out the entire Alibi - Thoughts?

Since the wifely person (WP) and I are new vapers, I'm keen on attending a Vape Meet. Need to ask WP's opinion. I've not been too active on the forums and have only met @annemarievdh and @Stroodlepuff and whoever it was in the shop helping me with the iClear 30 yesterday.

Since the wifely person (WP) and I are new vapers, I'm keen on attending a Vape Meet. Need to ask WP's opinion. I've not been too active on the forums and have only met @annemarievdh and @Stroodlepuff and whoever it was in the shop helping me with the iClear 30 yesterday.
That is a good idea. You will learn so much

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

I asked the bank's opinion and they said a lot of words I don't dare mention here.

I'll be sure to bring cash.

@Tiaan Clarke

You have no idea.

I could spend 10k of your money right now if you like. you will be vaping for years before needing replacement anything ;)

*Edit* early morning grammar ...

Last edited:
@Stroodlepuff , please let me know if there is anything I can help with organizing the meeting. I know how stressful it can be. No matter how small or big the task just let me know. Looking forward to the nest meeting :clap:

Back