Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the stocked up on food and drinks cause we are going to take the whole place over

Urm stupid question, but my wingman asked so I have to ask... whats the entrance fee?

Hi @Arthster - not a stupid question at all
The answer is that there is no entrance fee

All the vape meets thus far have had no entrance fee. We have tried very hard to arrange them at places that dont charge venue hire. We (or shall I say, mainly @Stroodlepuff ) have been successful thus far. You can all thank her tomorrow!

But with the numbers approaching what they are, this may not be possible in future. We may need to consider hiring a venue at some point.

So enjoy the "free entrance" for now ;-)
But bring loads of cash to spend on ejuice and vape gear at the retailers that will be in attendance.

And please also support Social on Main by ordering a few drinks and food if you can.

Thanks silver. And a big thanks to Stroodlepuff.

Next question as a noob. Who can i bug tomorrow about the fine art of coil buildin on RDA's... I'll supply the equipment. I would just greatly appreciate some building advise

Next question as a noob. Who can i bug tomorrow about the fine art of coil buildin on RDA's... I'll supply the equipment. I would just greatly appreciate some building advise

Haha, throw a stone (maybe some juice rather) and you'll hit somebody willing to help you out I bet :--P:--P

Almost anybody will be willing to help out.

Hi Guys

Just a breakdown of event info from the venue.

Attachments

• 201411129EcigsSA_FunctionSheet.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 42
Man, i would love to attend, have this project lined up 2morro, i really want to attend one of these and get to know the crew! hopefully there will be another one which i will most def be there ! Excuse me for non attendance:(

@Raslin and @kimbo have also asked for some coiling help and tips.

You're more than welcome to have a seat with us as we run through it :D The mods will be easily identifiable so come find me when you guys are keen!

@Raslin and @kimbo have also asked for some coiling help and tips.

You're more than welcome to have a seat with us as we run through it :D The mods will be easily identifiable so come find me when you guys are keen!
Thank you very much I will greatly appreciate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back