Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO!!! The venue has been confirmed!

It will be at Social on Main starting at 14:00

See you all there :) Dont forget to RSVP on the first page of this thread.

Once again Vendors please let me know if you would like to have a table.

We currently have the following tables booked:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Cartel
Heavenly Vapors
Cloud Flavor
Vape Club
Craft Vapor
EC-Solution (electronic Cigarette Solutions)

Also vendors let me know if you will be sponsoring prizes for cloud blowing and coil building.

We currently have sponsorship from:

Vape King:
2 x Hampers of 10 Vape King Juices
2 x Vape King coil Jigs
2 x Hampers of Kanthal (20, 24, 26, 28G)

Vape Cartel:
To be confirmed

Cloud Flavor:
12 Bottles of various juices

Skyblue Vaping
DIY small Starter Kit with 5 flavours of our choice hamper of our e-liquids in 30 ml - Winners mg choice
1x Efest Button Top Combo (2x button top 18650 batteries and an efest battery case) (button top only)

exact prices will be confirmed closer to the time.

A few Details about the meet you need to know if this is your first one:

• Bring cash - the vendors are there to sell you amazing gear - and it is generally at a discount - some have card machines available but not all so be sure to have cash with you in-case there is something you want
  • Enter the competitions - even if you don't think you can win - they are all in the name of fun anyway :)
  • Bring friends - the more the merrier (Seriously we have booked for 180 + so there is plenty space)
  • Most of all Have fun! There is alot to take in at vape meets but you wont enjoy it if you are not in a fun mindset! All sorts of interesting people attend Vape Meets so you will definitely make friends
ALSO IT IS ONE WEEK TO GO YIPEE!!!

Last edited:
If work permits I shall be there and I might bring along a fellow vapor... BTW I'm BACK:devil::devil::devil:

This time I plan to spend more time chatting, and less on other stuff.

via iphone

Not long to go till the JHB Vape Meet! :rock:

Any Vendors who want to post any SPECIALS that can only be gotten at the Vape Meet can feel free to post here in this very thread!

Specials.png

Cant wait to meet the other vapors... It sucks being the odd one out... where i work a couple of guys bought R200 star kits at some flea market. vaped for 2 days, gave it up and left me alone again :-(

Now its just me and my wing man and our wifes are sisters. I got him into vaping and now we are not allowed to play any more for some reason

Anyone attending the JHB Vape meet who would like to try Rayon must just see me at the Vape Meet for one foot of free Rayon! :rock:

No_Charge.gif

i've been at a couple of expo's for other hobbies, and i always see there is goodie bags given to the guys that booked a spot, would be cool if it could be done here, like some 5ml juice samples from some vendors, maybe 1m length wire some rayon, for guys to go home and test it out with time, i know there is test juices and stuff, but i dont think my taste buds, will bring out the full on flavour test after test after test

i've been at a couple of expo's for other hobbies, and i always see there is goodie bags given to the guys that booked a spot, would be cool if it could be done here, like some 5ml juice samples from some vendors, maybe 1m length wire some rayon, for guys to go home and test it out with time, i know there is test juices and stuff, but i dont think my taste buds, will bring out the full on flavour test after test after test

There will be a lucky draw! ;-)

Who do we bribe? ;)

Probably Stroods! But it's a public draw out of a hat so if there is going to be any skulduggery then you best get onto the plans now and make sure Stroods only puts your name in the hat! :mask:

What time does the vaping start? I will most likely need to arrange with work and then with my wingman as well

Guys and girls, this vape meet is going to be awesome!
Don't miss it

Less than a week to go.

Next week Saturday 29th November, 14h00
Social on Main, Bryanston

If you have not done so already, please RSVP on the first page of this thread.

A few days to go till the JHB Vape Meet...

Its going to be awesome and fun!
:party::party::party:

This Saturday 29th November, 14h00

Social on Main, Bryanston

If you have not done so already, please RSVP on the first page of this thread.

Wil all the guys selling stuff have card facilities? Or should we each take a suitcase full of mulla....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back