Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raslin -

@TylerD taught me how to build my first coil at a vape meet!

Can i sit in with the masters?

Coil noob here
Lol kimbo u the master I need to see how u build on the Ross. Dame on youtube looks hard thinking of getting one

Lol kimbo u the master I need to see how u build on the Ross. Dame on youtube looks hard thinking of getting one

It is the building of the coil that i can still do with some pointers

To put a new coil in the rose takes a few, but just to wick takes about 5min, You must just make sure the leads in the bottom is straight and the right length

lol @Silver . I hear you do it with your teeth these days, like Hendrix played guitar. :rofl:

I wish @TylerD
Actually, thats not a bad idea. Sometimes I wish I had another hand to make things easy. Lol

So being a relative newbie to the forum and vape meets in particular, i was wondering if it would be possible or if other members would be interested in the more experienced modders and DIY Chemists running some workshops? I would be interested in "Mixing for Dummies" and "Coil building for Dummies".

I wouldn't mind chatting to you about the DIY Mixing - some hints - tips ect...

Sorry, the use by date has expired on you kit:p.

Lol @Andre
Its actually safely stored in airtight bags and has been kept at -50 degrees in my cryogenic chamber ;-)
Aka my cold dark cupboard far away from the wife's smell radar

No nothing specific, just general discussion on mixing ratio's, finishing of mixes, steeping etc. The forum is great for specific questions but having a face to face can yield better quality info and is enjoyable too

No nothing specific, just general discussion on mixing ratio's, finishing of mixes, steeping etc. The forum is great for specific questions but having a face to face can yield better quality info and is enjoyable too

Great stuff, please find me at the Skyblue Table when you get there and we can go sit have a drink and talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back