Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a huge thanks to you @Stroodlepuff for all the organising behind the scenes.
You are a champ

RSVP list has reached 105 and has been climbing.

Great going everyone

If you know of anyone who has not yet RSVP'ed, be sure to let them know.
Just go to the first page of this thread and click the RSVP button.
If someone else is joining you at the meet and they are not a member here, just fill in the appropriate number of people that will be attending.

This vape meet will be big and fantastic - don't miss it!

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new to the site, joined a while back but have not posted anything as yet. Started vaping earlier this year, started with twisp clear kit, this was not to bad, definitely got me of the analogs :) best decision ever!! Me and the wife are both vaping like crazy, recently started with RDA's and rebuilding all sorts of coils, I tied about everything now.. lol, Clapton coils and 24 Gauge zipper coils included ( bearing in mind that I had to drill out allot of the RDA holes as they don't usually cater for these big builds, hehe... Loving every second of the vaping experience!!! Yes i'm save, got the 26650's 32A and my lowest build so far is come in @ 0.13 Ohm, but using ohms law to be sure i'm not going over my safe amperage rage of the bats :)

Ok, that is a bit of me, love vaping, love the clouds, love the flavor, hate analogs, hehe, they taste like crap!! only using lighter for braai's and lighting my butane torch, hehe.....

Hi there, I'm new to the site, joined a while back but have not posted anything as yet. Started vaping earlier this year, started with twisp clear kit, this was not to bad, definitely got me of the analogs :) best decision ever!! Me and the wife are both vaping like crazy, recently started with RDA's and rebuilding all sorts of coils, I tied about everything now.. lol, Clapton coils and 24 Gauge zipper coils included ( bearing in mind that I had to drill out allot of the RDA holes as they don't usually cater for these big builds, hehe... Loving every second of the vaping experience!!! Yes i'm save, got the 26650's 32A and my lowest build so far is come in @ 0.13 Ohm, but using ohms law to be sure i'm not going over my safe amperage rage of the bats :)

Ok, that is a bit of me, love vaping, love the clouds, love the flavor, hate analogs, hehe, they taste like crap!! only using lighter for braai's and lighting my butane torch, hehe.....
Welcome dude, so does that mean you're coming to the meet? :D

Welcome to the forum. congrats on the kicking the stienkie habit. Are you coming to the vape meet?

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Welcome to the forum. congrats on the kicking the stienkie habit. Are you coming to the vape meet?

And a huge thanks to you @Stroodlepuff for all the organising behind the scenes.
You are a champ

Thank you for all the hard work and effort you go to in order to make the vape meets happen @Stroodlepuff :rock:

Can't wait to hang out with all you crazy people again :D

We need a vendor like Vapeking with a Stroodlepuff down this way! Awesome work @Stroodlepuff , these members do not know how lucky they are.

Its a pleasure guys :) I'm in my element doing this :) it's something I really enjoy :) I just want the events to be bigger and bigger everytime :p I want this to turn into an expo one day :D

And thank you for the Kind words Andre :)

hi there, yes we will be coming, my wife rsvped for the both of us.... I remember at one stage talking to you over the phone, was on my way to your shop when you indicated that the one in 4ways would be closer... hehe... Dankie man :)

hi there, yes we will be coming, my wife rsvped for the both of us.... I remember at one stage talking to you over the phone, was on my way to your shop when you indicated that the one in 4ways would be closer... hehe... Dankie man :)

Groot plesier

so i finally found the bakkie i am looking for in boksberg. only problem is that i need to get it before the 18th nov else my settlement value on my car goes up. so unfortunately i will not be flying down to collect the bakkie which also means i will not be attending the jhb vape meet. i thought i could drag it out a little longer and make the meet but murphey likes things her way.

Its a pleasure guys :) I'm in my element doing this :) it's something I really enjoy :) I just want the events to be bigger and bigger everytime :p I want this to turn into an expo one day :D

And thank you for the Kind words Andre :)
so i finally found the bakkie i am looking for in boksberg. only problem is that i need to get it before the 18th nov else my settlement value on my car goes up. so unfortunately i will not be flying down to collect the bakkie which also means i will not be attending the jhb vape meet. i thought i could drag it out a little longer and make the meet but murphey likes things her way.

pitty it would have been really cool meeting u bro

Full marks for trying @Marzuq
Dont worry there will be a next time ;-)
Good luck for the new bakkie

pitty it would have been really cool meeting u bro

yeah i agree. JHB is a different scene to cape town. and ive seen so many pics of the previous meets that it makes me want to be there. but try as i may i just cant afford to pay extra for this vehicle. will push my installment up over what i am budgeting for.

Full marks for trying @Marzuq
Dont worry there will be a next time ;-)
Good luck for the new bakkie

thanks @Silver i am sure there will be more opportunities to come down and meet the community and jhb. i might be coming down to jhb toward the end of jan for a day or two. ill post it on the forum and maybe we can do an informal gathering of sorts. whoever wants to join can join?

If you are an ecigssa member and within distance of the meet you need to be there! It's awesome to meet the faces behind the keyboards! :rock:

So being a relative newbie to the forum and vape meets in particular, i was wondering if it would be possible or if other members would be interested in the more experienced modders and DIY Chemists running some workshops? I would be interested in "Mixing for Dummies" and "Coil building for Dummies".

So being a relative newbie to the forum and vape meets in particular, i was wondering if it would be possible or if other members would be interested in the more experienced modders and DIY Chemists running some workshops? I would be interested in "Mixing for Dummies" and "Coil building for Dummies".

Im not too sure about the 'workshops' scenario but i could always sit down with you and run you and anyone else who's interested through some coil building if you're keen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back