Joyetech SS316 coils

DaveH

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Joyetech seem to be hot on ss316 coils (coils, hot :cool::cool::cool: gee .... I'm wasted on here!)
They have 0.5ohm, 0.6ohm and 1ohm, besides the TC what is/are the advantage(s) of stainless steel coils?
Dave

Joyetech seem to be hot on ss316 coils (coils, hot :cool::cool::cool: gee .... I'm wasted on here!)
They have 0.5ohm, 0.6ohm and 1ohm, besides the TC what is/are the advantage(s) of stainless steel coils?
Dave
Personally, I find flavour to be better, more crisp with SS. I've also noticed better longevity with my coils. They will still gunk up, more from certain flavours, but for the most part they seem cleaner than Kanthal. Must say, I barely use TC... but very few of my atty's have Kanthal in them atm

Edit: I especially enjoy SS with spaced coils. For TC this also seems to be a winner

Is it generally accepted that SS coils deliver a better flavour?
Dave

I would like to know as well. I might be completely wrong but mayhaps the main drawing card is because it excels on TC and VW modes. Not sure. Very curious when we getting the notched coils for the cubis though

Is it generally accepted that SS coils deliver a better flavour?
Dave

That's the talk and when I first started playing with SS I convinced myself that it was crisper... but I'm back on Kanthal...

I also thought it was better at first but back on trusty old kanthal. I found that if you get a dry hit it seemed more harsh than kanthal

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back