Juice launch, get together, prizes - E-Cig Inn on 19 December 2015

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are getting our own juice! We are located at 27 Main Road in Doonside so how appropriate is it that we will introduce "Clouds on Main" to you this coming Saturday? We also see the launch of the Nebula range which includes some rather nostalgic childhood treat flavours!

I love juice launches.

I bought a few bamboo braai tongs off one of the locals (these will be give aways) but the real deal prize is a Koopor Mini 60W TC Mod with a Smok VCT Tank. You get one entry into a draw for every R300 spent in the shop.

Just a note - We have some really interesting new stock items. The tiny iStick Basic is a real contender for the Beginners Best badge but finds good opposition from the Kangertech Subvod. I also have the Topbox Kit in stock but only in pink at this stage.

I must admit I raided my own stock to try the Gold Clapton coil for the Kangertech tanks. It's neither round nor square but rather a beautiful hexagon. The flavour profile coming out of my Nebox is sensational at the moment.

Eish, so many toys, so little time!

Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it to the shop... We are open from 8 until 2 but if you are still there at 2 I will simply stay open for longer!

Hi @BigB

Just to clarify, is E-Cig Inn the same as Vape Decadence?

Just to clarify, we called the shop the E-Cig Inn to give first timers a clue as to what we had in the shop... Vape is our term... We know what vaping is. I simply figured E-Cig would be a more familiar term for a first timer to figure out.... Vape Decadence is the online side of the business...

Listen guys, in addition to the Koopor mod and the Tank, the juice supplier has promised an additional R2000 worth of Juice Giveaways as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at E-Cig Inn in Doonside. Call 031 903 3318 if you get lost on the way!

Time to shower and head off to Toti for another Juice Launch! :D See you guys shortly!

Time to shower and head off to Toti for another Juice Launch! :D See you guys shortly!

Awesome @Rob Fisher !
Say hi to Toti for me ;-)
And please take a few pics for us
Hope you have a lekker time

Early morning visit to Toti to test the new range of Juices...

Plenty to test!
Toti 003.JPG

Cirrus was my favorite... mixed fruit vape!
Toti 006.JPG

And Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I didn't win first prize but I did get second prize in the draw! A hamper of Just B Juices! The picture shows the sample pack I bought and not the actual prize which I will get this week.
Snapshot_20151219_1.JPG

If I remember correctly, you got the set of Nebula juices. The one that sold out fastest was the Carnival flavour. I personally am partial to the Pear flavour. Very smooth....

Back