Juice man Nicsalt - Snowman on ice

Fareed

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Juice man nicsalts - Snowman on ice

Juice man Nicsalts

Snowman on ice - 35mg

Tested on: Artery Pal 2 Pro with 1.0 ohm HP MTL coil at 12w, Berserker MTL Mini at 1.0ohm with Superfine Clapton & the Smok Nord 2 with 1.4ohm Coil

So today I take a look at an International nicsalt one that I see sells out quite fast at stores. (Pop by the local review section too for my local nicsalt reviews :))

Flavor Profile : A blend of Strawberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Pineapple and Menthol
Comments : So the first time I tried Snowman on ice was about 2 years back in 3mg 100ml and was left in aw not because it was the greatest juice ever but because it was so confusing. How does the little nicsalt child stack up? Prepare your popcorn because this may be a lengthy review

“Ice” - For those expecting that awesome cold feel at the back of your throat forget it, this is not ice (yes I admit the first time I bought it back in the day I didn’t bother to view the flavor profile where they say “menthol” now on to the below, let us dissect this description

“A blend of Strawberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Pineapple and Menthol”

Strawberry - A subtle hint of what I would call a ripe strawberry if you hate strawberry vapes this should not deter you as it is not a prominent note at all

Blueberry - The Blueberry comes though pretty well on the exhale, but the menthol kind of fuses with it. It’s not off putting but can be an acquired taste for some

Cherry - A hint of cherry on the inhale but if you focus hard enough you will pick it up, it doesn’t come though strong enough (I wish they added more cherry) but it does contribute to a sweeter taste which is pleasant considering the remainder of notes

Apple - Definitely there and probably the strongest note, kind of has a shisha green apple vibe to it and after vaping this juice often you may find this overpowers the remainder of flavors

Pineapple - A very small hint of this which give it an ever so small touch of sourness

Menthol : The good part is that the menthol keeps away vapers tongue, I think this allows one to get through the bottle and always get flavor!

I would love it is juiceman actually made a true WS23 ice version and not just this menthol one, certainly this will give new dimension to this juice!!!

So how does it come together and how will your first few drags feel? So initially this juice may take some getting used to from a harshness perspective (the harshness wears off after the first 2-3 days) and the menthol shock for those not used to menthol nicsalts, this is when you start tasting the flavors better. So it is a medley of flavors no doubt and you may get different notes at different times think of it as fruit salad. I would say it varies based on your wattage. The sweetspot would be around 13watts after much trial on my end. I would recommend this eliquid for someone that seeks a complex flavor but not for someone that likes straight forward menthol. It is tasty but will it your kind of tasty? I would describe it as an acquired taste. Yes I did finish my bottle so I guess it grew one me eventually

In terms of the nicsalt hit I have tried the 35mg. I cannot fault the nicsalt quality, it really does deliver every time and is rather satisfying. 35mg should be more than enough for anyone

My assessment based on the nicsalt hit is tied to my experience of several other nicsalts in this strength.

Flavor : 7/10
Nicsalt Satisfaction : 8.5/10
Pricing : 6/10

Remember my review is solely my opinion, everyone has different tastes and performance may also be subjective to the device you are running or your particular taste preference
ef27014a4f34b9b412268a8347fd0ca2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back