Juicy Joes closed Friday 19 Sept

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Unfortunately we are closed for tomorrow (Friday 18th September 2014). Taking the wife and family on a much needed holiday in Kei Mouth for the weekend.

Any order completed before 8.30am on Friday will be shipped out overnight to be delivered on Monday. Any order placed after 8.30am will only be shipped on Monday, to be delivered on Tuesday.

I need to recover from a week in Amsterdam :D and my lovely wife needs to recover from being alone with the kids for a week. So a weekend on the boat on the Kei river sounds freegin fantastic!

Apologies for anyone wanting to place an order tomorrow, hope you understand.

Cheers

Hi Guys

Unfortunately we are closed for tomorrow (Friday 18th September 2014). Taking the wife and family on a much needed holiday in Kei Mouth for the weekend.

Any order completed before 8.30am on Friday will be shipped out overnight to be delivered on Monday. Any order placed after 8.30am will only be shipped on Monday, to be delivered on Tuesday.

I need to recover from a week in Amsterdam :D and my lovely wife needs to recover from being alone with the kids for a week. So a weekend on the boat on the Kei river sounds freegin fantastic!

Cheers

Enjoy it bud

Hi Guys

Cheers
Enjoy buddy!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Just kiddin. Have fun bud!
And ya, I can imagine its your wife that needs the break. Two kids, one parent is no fair, she didn't stand a chance :D

Enjoy the break and don't rock-the-boat too much - remember you have kids on board :)

:rofl: Thanks guys!

Hey Amsterdam was hard work! OK yeah it was hard play aswell but I still need a holiday from the 'holiday' LOL

But yes you are spot on... handling 2 kids alone for a week is no joke, I battle after 30mins. Woman amaze me, how they deal with things like that is beyond me.

Something wrong with my calendar - says Friday is the 19th of September? Enjoy the weekend.

Any chance a Mod could help me out and edit the thread title pleeeeez, from 18th to 19th

Enjoy the holiday @ShaneW
Well deserved

Thanks for bringing us all the great juices!

Please share a photo of your vape gear on the boat when you come back

Back