Juicy Joes moving to Cape Town

Well, well, well, @ShaneW becoming a mountain goat and W.P supporter :D. Hope everything works out to the best for you with the move and adapting to a "slower" lifestyle.

PS. Any update on Alien Visions - Gryphon's Breath ETA?

Thanks guys...

Things have been really hectic past 2 weeks getting the house ready for sale (got a decent offer today so holding thumbs it pans out).

Staying in a hotel here in CT and working till midnight every night, trying to put the hours in while family still in EL.
Flying back next Friday so we can pack the house up and drive through on the 4th...exciting times just not looking forward to moving house and 12hr drive with 2 kids and a dog and cat in the car :D.

@johan... Apologies, I haven't ordered the gryphons yet, wanted it for the CT vape meet but the Thanksgiving holiday prevented it from arriving in time so the put a hold on the order. Will pick it up again tomorrow so another 10-12 days or so.

Thanks guys...

Things have been really hectic past 2 weeks getting the house ready for sale (got a decent offer today so holding thumbs it pans out).

Staying in a hotel here in CT and working till midnight every night, trying to put the hours in while family still in EL.
Flying back next Friday so we can pack the house up and drive through on the 4th...exciting times just not looking forward to moving house and 12hr drive with 2 kids and a dog and cat in the car :D.

@johan... Apologies, I haven't ordered the gryphons yet, wanted it for the CT vape meet but the Thanksgiving holiday prevented it from arriving in time so the put a hold on the order. Will pick it up again tomorrow so another 10-12 days or so.
Sounds like you are working your fingers to the bones. Good luck bud! It will all pay off in the end.

Is juice joes closed for now? I have placed an order on the net, and paid, cant get hold of them??
I tried to phone them this morning, but my phone just says call failed. ?

Is juice joes closed for now? I have placed an order on the net, and paid, cant get hold of them??
Have you tried to PM him? Maybe they are moving atm.

Hi Daniel

Apologies for that, The load shedding power cuts/surges seemed to have killed our VoIP phone and I'm not at home to fix it... I'm in CT till next friday.
My Cell number is, 082xxxxxxxif you need anything or you could always email sales@juicyjoes.co.za

Can confirm that your order was sent today.

Last edited:
Welcome to Cape Town bro. Was good to have you at the Cape Town meet and also had alot of fun at our Wednesday mini meet. I can see that you are gonna fit right in to the crazy capie crowd!!!
Now just buy a WP jersey !!!

Welcome to Cape Town bro. Was good to have you at the Cape Town meet and also had alot of fun at our Wednesday mini meet. I can see that you are gonna fit right in to the crazy capie crowd!!!
Now just buy a WP jersey !!!

Thanks dude, was great getting to know you guys aswell.
hahahahah... stormers has always my '2nd' team so they'll always have my support unless they playing my team. Cant wait to go see a few live games at the Prooooooooviiiiince stadium. :D

Oh and the phone line 0435553333 is up and running again, got Sam to moer it with a hammer until it finally gave up and started working again

Oh and the phone line 0435553333 is up and running again, got Sam to moer it with a hammer until it finally gave up and started working again

Lol @ShaneW thats so funny!

How to fix a VOIP line - just moer it with a hammer

Back