Juicy Joes proudly presents... Nostalgia

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Nostalgia_resized.jpg
Juicy Joes is proud to present our new local juice... Nostalgia.
Its been in the making for a few months and has finally been put into production.
Mixed by a friend right here in Cape Town with only the finest ingredients, the flavours are a true masterpiece at a affordable 'local' price. Launch price of R130 per 30ml.
http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product_cat=nostalgia

Morning Glory
morning glory.JPG
For that early morning couch and cartoon ritual; A different take on the infamous Fruitloops

Mars Attack
mars attack.jpg

An afternoon delight- Vanilla custard and creamy caramel on top of rich vanilla ice cream with a tarty twist.

Darkwing
dark wing.jpg

Pancakes sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, drops of lemon juice, wrapped around vanilla ice cream and drizzled with maple syrup.

Edens Nectar
edens nectar.JPG

An elegant blend of creamy custard draped over cubes of sugar coated rosey pink turkish delight, simple yet so complex.

Bandicoot
bandicoot.JPG

Juicy peaches coated with generous helpings of fresh creams, and topped off with sliced ripe strawberries

Nice one @ShaneW
Great photos and they sound great
Wishing you all the best with it

PS - hope you got that coil sorted on your RM2 !

Just ordered the morning glory and edens nectar. Can't wait to vape them..

Will do... It's so awesome that our local guys are making such mouth watering flavours :clap:

I agree. Then we dont have to pay an arm and a leg
But we still have to kiss many frogs to find the prince ! (Or rather, princess lol)

got some Nostalgia from these guys at Vapecon and it is so good I think it will be my ADV. think lime with dessert flavour

based off of the quality of their nostalgia i an definitely going to try their whole lineup.

got some Nostalgia from these guys at Vapecon and it is so good I think it will be my ADV. think lime with dessert flavour

Which one is Lime Dessert? I have all 5 and I don't see lime? I fancy the idea of a lime dessert!

No lime in Mars attack sorry. There is a slight touch of lime in morning glory though

Back