Just... wow

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have not enjoyed a new flavour as much as this in a long, looong time...

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-04 at 11.21.36.jpg

A dark, smooth, pure vanilla. Now to get stock in to make more of her and get it out there.

This is just one of two absolute winners to be introduced hopefully soon.

Go for it @ivc_mixer
Great to see you coming up with new flavours

We're certainly simplifying on the technology front when you look at current generation AIO's / pods and of course disposables ... Is this true on flavours as well ... back to basics? (pun intended WRT Vanilla)

We're certainly simplifying on the technology front when you look at current generation AIO's / pods and of course disposables ... Is this true on flavours as well ... back to basics? (pun intended WRT Vanilla)
Actually, no. I have been working, admittedly on and off, on a pure vanilla flavour for the past 5 years now to no avail. I once got one close to where I wanted it but then the main ingredient was discontinued and thus I had to cancel and start the project over. Lots of flavour houses have excellent Vanilla Ice Cream or Vanilla Bean flavours, and that would have been a simple 3 flavour recipe done, but that's not what I was after, I wanted a pure vanilla. The sheer amount of iterations I have gone through to get this right, and research done, is... well, let's just say this has been my most extensive project of all. Hence the post, as I was so excited to have reached that point.

Alas, this has a proper steep time, so do not expect to see it on the menu for a few months as I want to premix stock first - cannot have my clients wait too long. :)

Go for it @ivc_mixer
Great to see you coming up with new flavours
Got a couple of new ones in the wings already. Six to be exact, this one included. One of them I've had for a while now and @Intuthu Kagesi will be happy to hear it's made the menu eventually, my Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich. Then another dessert and 3 fruities (possibly more - new tester busy trying some now).

I have not enjoyed a new flavour as much as this in a long, looong time...

View attachment 268023

A dark, smooth, pure vanilla. Now to get stock in to make more of her and get it out there.

This is just one of two absolute winners to be introduced hopefully soon.
Now THIS is EXITING! I've been looking for something like this for a while. Started vaping on a "pure" vanilla juice and could never find anything close to it ever again. Will definitely be picking up a bottle of this when it releases @ivc_mixer

*edit* - I put pure in brackets as the juice I mentioned was from eciggies or e-dragon (or something like that...) so I have no idea if it was just vanilla. This was back when 10ml - 36mg bottles were the norm. What I can say is that it tasted and smelled like pure dark and thick vanilla goodness with no added flavours.

Last edited:
Now THIS is EXITING! I've been looking for something like this for a while. Started vaping on a "pure" vanilla juice and could never find anything close to it ever again. Will definitely be picking up a bottle of this when it releases @ivc_mixer

*edit* - I put pure in brackets as the juice I mentioned was from eciggies or e-dragon (or something like that...) so I have no idea if it was just vanilla. This was back when 10ml - 36mg bottles were the norm. What I can say is that it tasted and smelled like pure dark and thick vanilla goodness with no added flavours.
Drop me a PM in about two months from now and I will send you a free sampler. The wait is due to me still needing to get the ingredients to mix more and then the unfortunate steeping time, but happy to oblige and then you can tell me if it stirs up the correct memories :)

Drop me a PM in about two months from now and I will send you a free sampler. The wait is due to me still needing to get the ingredients to mix more and then the unfortunate steeping time, but happy to oblige and then you can tell me if it stirs up the correct memories :)
Appreciate the gesture, but I'd gladly pay ;) I believe hard work deserves to be rewarded:headbang:

@ivc_mixer - This is exactly as described!

A dark, smooth and pure Vanilla. Not sugary sweet either, just a hint of sweetness to elevate the vanilla. AAAANNNNDDDD.... It smells DEVINE!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! and Well Done!
a Definite winner here!

@ivc_mixer - This is exactly as described!

A dark, smooth and pure Vanilla. Not sugary sweet either, just a hint of sweetness to elevate the vanilla. AAAANNNNDDDD.... It smells DEVINE!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! and Well Done!
a Definite winner here!
Most excellent, glad to hear you're enjoying it! :)

Actually, no. I have been working, admittedly on and off, on a pure vanilla flavour for the past 5 years now to no avail. I once got one close to where I wanted it but then the main ingredient was discontinued and thus I had to cancel and start the project over. Lots of flavour houses have excellent Vanilla Ice Cream or Vanilla Bean flavours, and that would have been a simple 3 flavour recipe done, but that's not what I was after, I wanted a pure vanilla. The sheer amount of iterations I have gone through to get this right, and research done, is... well, let's just say this has been my most extensive project of all. Hence the post, as I was so excited to have reached that point.

Alas, this has a proper steep time, so do not expect to see it on the menu for a few months as I want to premix stock first - cannot have my clients wait too long. :)

I can confirm this having a similar experience with a strawberry mix, took me almost 3 years, about 50 tries and 2 resets and start over with plenty of wasted ingredients.
DIY can be simple and easy at times, or very expensive and time consuming. There is so many factors to get right, flavour profiles, mouth feel, getting rid of the "off" notes, and with this strawberry I often really struggled with the strawberry muting and getting lost the longer it steeped. On top of that, what you vape in your setups and test and test and re-test can vary from what another person is using, and taste quite different for them. Not to mention people just like different things.

I have been considering for some time to get a few of my mixes out there, it will help others to vape quality mixes at a more affordable price, and help me recoup some costs. Think I will give it a go, make some of my mixes available to the guys on here that is in the PTA area.

I have supplied some people I know with their ADV since covid, one guy who is very finicky about what flavours he likes, and especially how long he can vape something before getting tired of it and never touching it again, got back to me recently saying it has saved him well over 20k on liquid costs since lock down while still absolutely loving the juice. Surely I'm doing something right...

I will certainly pickup some of yours and support, I can relate to the effort that goes into producing a good e-liquid.

Last edited:
about 50 tries and 2 resets and start over
I feel your pain on this one. So, sooo much. Had about 4 resets on this one, nevermind the total tries. But when you get it right, just the way you envisioned it, and it ticks all the blocks of lasting after long steeping, etc. etc., well it just brings a smile to your face. Sometimes I strike it lucky with once-offs but that's more in fruity lines, desserts I find to be more difficult due to their complexities. Well, that and seeing as I am a desserts b*tch and not fruity person at all, I am likely just more fussy when it comes to them.

I feel your pain on this one. So, sooo much. Had about 4 resets on this one, nevermind the total tries. But when you get it right, just the way you envisioned it, and it ticks all the blocks of lasting after long steeping, etc. etc., well it just brings a smile to your face. Sometimes I strike it lucky with once-offs but that's more in fruity lines, desserts I find to be more difficult due to their complexities. Well, that and seeing as I am a desserts b*tch and not fruity person at all, I am likely just more fussy when it comes to them.
I am like that too, personally I mostly vape friuts when infused with deserts and tobacco's. I hardly ever vape a clean fruit/fruit Ice, but the few recipes I have done for clean fruits when I had a craving for it was quite easy to make in comparison.
For me the real art of DIY is making that delicious liquid that hits all the notes, smooth to vape, good after taste, and not needing to drown it with supersweet like most stuff on the market. TPA Hazelnut is a great example of that, and a very under rated concentrate in my opinion, its a flavour I just love working with, it will start with that really bitter raw nut oil after taste, but you can completely remove that with a good mix, leaving you with a naturally sweet juice and the best nutty after taste. Juices like that is very easy on coils too. Some commercial liquids I had to rewick almost daily, where my own ADV's I wick maybe once every 10-14 days.

Just some more feedback - @ivc_mixer , It's getting even better with time. I vape it as a nightime treat so I am using it sparingly, but it's like it becomes even "richer" if I can describe it that way. Will definitely be getting another order for this from me :headbang:

Currently it's being vaped in a Asgard Mini RDA sitting on top of a Topside Dual. Airflow setup for a slight RDL pull.

Just some more feedback - @ivc_mixer , It's getting even better with time. I vape it as a nightime treat so I am using it sparingly, but it's like it becomes even "richer" if I can describe it that way. Will definitely be getting another order for this from me :headbang:

Currently it's being vaped in a Asgard Mini RDA sitting on top of a Topside Dual. Airflow setup for a slight RDL pull.
I started noticing it yesterday as well.

Alas, some bad news... everyone else also noticed it and my initial litre I made is gone! ;(

I made two more litres a few weeks ago, but it will only be ready mid April or such, so I am suffering with you on this one. Take heed, I will be making more very soon though.

I started noticing it yesterday as well.

Alas, some bad news... everyone else also noticed it and my initial litre I made is gone! ;(

I made two more litres a few weeks ago, but it will only be ready mid April or such, so I am suffering with you on this one. Take heed, I will be making more very soon though.
I'll vape slower :giggle:

So I now have about 4.5 liters in various stages of steeping at the moment. Likely will make more over the weekend. Then I also need to make a plan to make some for MTL users, cannot have them wait 3 months for a flavour

I is having FOMO.
sad-gif-1.gif

Sounds like a juice I'd enjoy.

Back