Kanger DripBox 2

Fuzz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vape Pro's :angel2:

A quick question:

I have a R700 credit to use at Evolution Vape (long story short, I returned a product I was not happy with, now I have credit to use). I was considering getting into dripping / squonking, and I see that they have the DripBox 2 on sale for R699 http://evolutionvape.co.za/shop/e-cigarettes/advanced/dripbox-2/.

Having zero experience with this, is it any good? Any cons to this device? Any input from people that currently own it?

Any help or comments would be appreciated :h:

Ordered on Friday and received this afternoon! Great service from Evolutionvape. Though they sent me the black one instead of the stainless as ordered.

Not sure if I should just keep it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ordered on Friday and received this afternoon! Great service from Evolutionvape. Though they sent me the black one instead of the stainless as ordered.

Not sure if I should just keep it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
well they both look cool. so up to you

Just got mine and I like it.

Bottle door magnets are strong and there's no unwanted movement from it. I'll report back on battery issues...

The included RDA is as expected, an insult to squonking.

Otherwise great bang for buck here.
2279bf0a164e18eba13467d37b6df67b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bottle door magnets are strong and there's no unwanted movement from it. I'll report back on battery issues...

Yep....I binned that rda so quickly after the 1st toot

looks very good. I do find the included rda lacking. But it does very well in draining back out the juice as it has sucktion holes around the rda.

So, drained my battery. Removed it as soon as it dropped to zero bars and inserted it in my Ohmsmium which showed 1 bar on the battery. I had been vaping in TC mode so didn't really notice any drop in out put. Inserted a battery showing 4 bars on the Ohmsmium and it shows 2 bars on DB2. Seems to read a little low then. Using LG chocs.

Guess we too spoilt with hadalys and ol16's
My only gripe with the hadaly is that it doesn't seem to drain juice out as well as the rda that comes with the drip box . that rda you can hold the bottle for 10s and it won't leak or anything. And it drains it all out. But very stupid that they didn't make it single coil. Don't know who thought dual coil on a single battery mod is smart.

I do have one @Stosta :) . So firstly if its going to be your primary mod DONT get it for this reason, At the moment they have a issue reading batteries. So you can only use a battery till about 60% then the mod thinks its dead and stops firing. However this is going to be fixed via firmware date. So thats good thing. As for colours take anyone. The paint is really good surprisingly. I have a black one been not caring for it and still looks brand new. Device feels very solid and well made. Squonking works awesome. But as im saying bare in mind you can only use 40% of the battery till the new firmware comes out. Other than that i think its worth more than it costs.
Lol. Don't sell it in the classifies in a month and say 'great condition. Well looked after'

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

The OL16 is a must have on this mod, it is absolutely a perfect combination (IMO) with a single coil 26g Ni80 6 wraps (spaced) 2.5mm at 0.55 ohm
Massive flavour and good battery life

20170214_101529.jpg 20170214_102603.jpg

The OL16 is a must have on this mod, it is absolutely a perfect combination (IMO) with a single coil 26g Ni80 6 wraps (spaced) 2.5mm at 0.55 ohm
Massive flavour and good battery life

View attachment 84942 View attachment 84943
Nice build there. Looks like you have it setup so the air flows between the post and the cotton. OL16's on the way, can't wait to try this one.

So I decided to open this bad boy up and try it out today. Decided to give the supplied atomiser a go before I swop it out for fun. I used the spare coil that they give in the box, because the one they put in the atomiser was coiled so badly I cringed when I saw it.

It's not bad. I quite like it. Sure, it's no Hadaly, but all in all it's not bad. It may be the juice. Freshly 2 month steeped Pistachio RY4.
Still going to swop it out for something else though.

The mod itself is better than I expected. I got a silver one. My magnets are good and it's pretty solid. I'm not a fan of the battery thingy, but it's easy enough to change batteries. Would have preferred a door. I can't comment on the battery issue yet. Looking forward to using this as a daily driver so my Therion can be my home regulated squonk mod.

So I decided to open this bad boy up and try it out today. Decided to give the supplied atomiser a go before I swop it out for fun. I used the spare coil that they give in the box, because the one they put in the atomiser was coiled so badly I cringed when I saw it.

It's not bad. I quite like it. Sure, it's no Hadaly, but all in all it's not bad. It may be the juice. Freshly 2 month steeped Pistachio RY4.
Still going to swop it out for something else though.

The mod itself is better than I expected. I got a silver one. My magnets are good and it's pretty solid. I'm not a fan of the battery thingy, but it's easy enough to change batteries. Would have preferred a door. I can't comment on the battery issue yet. Looking forward to using this as a daily driver so my Therion can be my home regulated squonk mod.
I was also impressed with the rda, being dual coil the desserts dont taste half bad! But for now my hadaly takes up position on the mod with my trusty fruity menthols

Back