Kangertech 1.2 Or 1.0 Ohm Replacement Coils

not anytime soon bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

This is why we rebuild ;) Its not worth it to buy coils, its just an "Accessory cost", another way to get you to hand over your hard earned $$

1m of 32g kanthal will keep a protank running for 2 or 3 months depending on your V/W High point and how fast you burn through coils.
That 1m costs R15 to R20 depending on where you get it.
Its the logical next step, then come the RTA/RBA/RDA(Kayfun,Russian,Aqua etc) because you now know how to coil. Once you taste the flavour of your own coils you will never go back to0 bought coils! cannot stress that enough ;)

I dont even use my protank any more ;)

This is why we rebuild ;) Its not worth it to buy coils, its just an "Accessory cost", another way to get you to hand over your hard earned $$

1m of 32g kanthal will keep a protank running for 2 or 3 months depending on your V/W High point and how fast you burn through coils.
That 1m costs R15 to R20 depending on where you get it.
Its the logical next step, then come the RTA/RBA/RDA(Kayfun,Russian,Aqua etc) because you now know how to coil. Once you taste the flavour of your own coils you will never go back to0 bought coils! cannot stress that enough ;)

I dont even use my protank any more ;)
Don't worry bud I do rebuild alot but just don't have energy to redo the dual coil and issues.
its literally for one flavour

I see what you saying @Zegee, maybe you can find some that you can collect instead of post?

Back