Kangertech Aero Tank

Posts like these makes me realize i might have to try them both before buying. 3 months ago i would have simply bought bought both. Now I'm counting my cents.
Nautilus still sounds like the better deal.

If I could only have one it would certainly be the Nautilus @CraftyZA but that being said I will be getting a second Aerotank because I think I'm going to put it on the VTR because I don't think the Nautilus will fit.

I have used both for a while in stock form the nautilus wins hands down. I tried rebuilding the nautilus and failed which was a huge disappointment. the aerotank is easy to rebuild and once done properly it beats the stock aerotank.. so if you are some one that dont mind paying 50 bucks every 10 to 14 days then buy the nautilus.I prefer building my own coils

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nope, an uncircumsized VTR will only accept an Aerotank.

Even on my cut VTR the Nautilus is a tight fit

Nope, an uncircumsized VTR will only accept an Aerotank.

Even on my cut VTR the Nautilus is a tight fit

My VTR on it's way has indeed already been circumcised but I don't think the extra space will be enough... but that's OK... it can have an Aerotank on it. :p

If your VTR is the CVS one, it has only been shaved and not had the full foreskin removed.

Still will handle a KFL+ though, and that's pretty much more than enough

If your VTR is the CVS one, it has only been shaved and not had the full foreskin removed.

Still will handle a KFL+ though, and that's pretty much more than enough

It's the Giz version! :D

Ahh that one was operated on by @Rowan Francis then.

The problem with the Naughty-lus is the ring just above where you rotate to adjust airflow. It sticks out a bit too far for the VTR

that one has been sold about a week ago lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Is the Aero tank better than the PT3
I do not have a PT3 (the PT1, 2 and 3 don't get good reviews in here), but have a mPT3 and the Aerotank. Both are great. If pressed I will rate the mPT3 maybe just a bit higher, but bearing in mind that the non-adjustable airflow on there is just perfect for me. The Aerotank has adjustable airflow, and takes more liquid than the mPT3. Hope that helps.

i duno if you guys are aware of this, but for me the PT3 and the Aero tank are exactly the same, with the exception of the airflow control base on the Aero tank.

but the parts are all interchangeable on the two. the tips, the top cap, the glass, the base and the coils - so in my mind they are the same, they just look different...

i just still want to find out if the PT2 coils will work in them, as now im feel that im done with these stupid dual coils.
to rebuild them with silica is a mission as they always gurgle, i need a shallow cup so i can build a single coil and just be in heaven.....

share your thoughts on this....

normal single coils fit in the aerotank

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yes the mpt2 coils will work in the mpt3 but the mpt3 coils wont work in the mpt2

Yes the mpt2 coils will work in the mpt3 but the mpt3 coils wont work in the mpt2
How can this be. Its not the thread so how is the difference. Why wont a single coil not fit

The cup height of the mpt3 is taller because it is designed to hold stacked dual coil setups.

A single coil will work in the mpt3 (I have built a single coil in there) you just need to increase the ID of the coil. A 2mm and 2.4mm ID will and should respectively work in the mpt3 when setting up a single coil build

Back