KangerTech ProTank 4 First Look

Aaahhhh
No way!!

The Protank4 dumped almost an entire juice load on my VTC Mini overnight
Filled it last night after not using it for a while and this morning theres juice all over!
Damn

Am still using one of the stock coils in there (the lower power one)

I am almost sure i filled it correctly. Unscrewed the top part a bit, opened the juice port, fill, close juice port, close top part and even had a few vapes and it seemed fine.

Now need to go investigate and clean up. Gosh I hate it when this type of thing happens !!!!

:(:mad:
:bash:

I had the same issues so I feel your pain.
I have had that issue with all the Kanger coils. My issue was that the liquid leaked through the coil itself and not through the bottom screw section or where the chimney went into the coil.
Currently have a gCeramic coil from Atom Vapes in there that 'touch wood' have not had any leaks.
The RBA also hasn't caused any leaks for me so i will be using the tank exclusively for that purpose.
Hope you have better luck with your investigation.

The juice came through the airholes and oozed all over the VTC mini in between the sleeve and the mod. At least it smells nice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468916361.290532.jpg

Thanks @Boktiet

Gonna clean up the mod then start figuring out what happened inside the tank

Aaah @Silver that I the worst !!!

Which coils are you currently using, the ones it came with? I use the OCC coils and I haven't had a tank dump its contents on my mod but I do have to screw it off twice a day and wipe my mod and the underneath of my tank, there seems to be an issue with these leaking out of the bottom.

Let us know how you go . And hopefully the issue gets sorted ASAP.

Toilet paper brigade

Haha

Aaah @Silver that I the worst !!!

Which coils are you currently using, the ones it came with? I use the OCC coils and I haven't had a tank dump its contents on my mod but I do have to screw it off twice a day and wipe my mod and the underneath of my tank, there seems to be an issue with these leaking out of the bottom.

Let us know how you go . And hopefully the issue gets sorted ASAP.

Thanks @Chezzig
I just dont understand it - was using one of the coils that came with it - the 1.5 ohm one
Vaped several tankfuls with no probs whatsoever. Then letbit stand almost empty for a few days and when i refilled last night it did the dump on me. Maybe it was because it stood for a while

At least the mod seems ok
Screen works
Battery compartment looks dry

Have washed the sleeve and maybe will try the RBA at some point
Just dont know why they made it dual coil. Haha.

Thanks @Chezzig
I just dont understand it - was using one of the coils that came with it - the 1.5 ohm one
Vaped several tankfuls with no probs whatsoever. Then letbit stand almost empty for a few days and when i refilled last night it did the dump on me. Maybe it was because it stood for a while
It really shouldn't do that @Silver , did you maybe refill with the airflow open?

It really shouldn't do that @Silver , did you maybe refill with the airflow open?

I think I did close the airflow @Chezzig - but thanks for that - maybe I didn't - I am not 100% sure. Hopefully it was that.

I do remember I was interrupted by a phone call half way through the process - so I may not have remembered to close off the airflow properly

Note to self - concentrate when refilling!!!

I hope for that in your case @Silver that it was the refilling issue. Could anyone think why mine dumped it's load while the airflow was closed during filling and was closed when it dumped the liquid?

I think I did close the airflow @Chezzig - but thanks for that - maybe I didn't - I am not 100% sure. Hopefully it was that.

I do remember I was interrupted by a phone call half way through the process - so I may not have remembered to close off the airflow properly

Note to self - concentrate when refilling!!!
I hope so too @Silver :) Hows it been performing since?

I hope so too @Silver :) Hows it been performing since?

Lol, thanks @Chezzig - it's been performing pretty excellently - sitting on the vape table in two halves ;-)

Lol, haven't gotten round to setting it up and getting it going again...

Lol, thanks @Chezzig - it's been performing pretty excellently - sitting on the vape table in two halves ;-)

Lol, haven't gotten round to setting it up and getting it going again...

Hahah, Sounds I bit like me.. if something isn't working to my standard, I live it alone and use something that does :) That's why I have waaaaay too many Tanks .. !!

I have now officially had it with my Protank 4. The downsides just out weigh the ups. Free to good home...

I have now officially had it with my Protank 4. The downsides just out weigh the ups. Free to good home...
Lol @Boktiet! But if you're serious about the good home...;-)
Shame Guys, I wish I could offer some help:(, but have never had issues with mine (touch woodo_O).

I have had my protank 4 for about 2 weeks now and not a single leak with the rba... maybe just the stock coils that have some kind of issues.. this has replaced my subtank mini and I am loving it :)

These a video on you tube which helps with the kangertech tanks coils. The wire stops the bottom sleeve from pushing the stopper on the Base of the coil. Also had a issue with the coils that came with top tank mini.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back